Hustler Raptor SD Discharge Trouble

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Carscw..... didn't those toros come with Kawasaki engines standard equipment? Wow... the kaws made 3000 flawless hours!

All mine have kohlor pro's.
I will not run a Kawasaki engine.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Love this engine. Hydro lifters never have to adjust valves.
More usable power then the Kawasaki 24hp.

image-2304916311.png

Attachments

• image-17549522.png
    image-17549522.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 33

kraky

Threads
So what is the Kohler Pro equivalent to in the kohler lineup today.... it seems like they have a new engine line every three years.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
So what is the Kohler Pro equivalent to in the kohler lineup today.... it seems like they have a new engine line every three years.
Not sure. I will call them and find out

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I thought it was like Pro then Command and now 7000.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
This is the same engine only made now for craftsman.
When I broke my air filter cover the only one I found used said craftsmen on it.

image-3626454109.png

NorthernTown

Threads
RhettWS, thanks for your reply. That's what I would like out of my machine. I just want to be able to cut grass if it happens to be a little tough or gets a little longer than normal. I hope we can figure something out, but I'm kind of worried that all the dealer will come up with is that either the grass must be too wet, which it isn't, or I'm going too fast, which I'm not. I don't know, maybe I'm cutting it too short, but like I stated before, I've never had this much trouble with a deck on any other mower, and I'm cutting the same grass the same way. Maybe switching blades would help. My wife was mowing yesterday and had the same trouble when the grass was a little tough, but our neighbor was going along with his 10 year old Simplicity rider with no trouble at all. Later in the day when the grass dried down some, she said it worked fine, but who can, or wants to wait until 5 PM everyday to cut grass????

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
RhettWS, thanks for your reply. That's what I would like out of my machine. I just want to be able to cut grass if it happens to be a little tough or gets a little longer than normal. I hope we can figure something out, but I'm kind of worried that all the dealer will come up with is that either the grass must be too wet, which it isn't, or I'm going too fast, which I'm not. I don't know, maybe I'm cutting it too short, but like I stated before, I've never had this much trouble with a deck on any other mower, and I'm cutting the same grass the same way. Maybe switching blades would help. My wife was mowing yesterday and had the same trouble when the grass was a little tough, but our neighbor was going along with his 10 year old Simplicity rider with no trouble at all. Later in the day when the grass dried down some, she said it worked fine, but who can, or wants to wait until 5 PM everyday to cut grass????

Even though your thread has gone off track. I hope you get this working for you.

NorthernTown

Threads
Even though your thread has gone off track. I hope you get this working for you.

Yeah, I know that happens now and then!!!! Thanks and I hope I can get it resolved, too.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Have you tried high lift blades?
I find that gator blades clog the deck more. They are made to keep the grass under the deck.