How To Clean A Honda Carburetor

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
That is because fools are very resourceful .
However I d find it funny that a USA mower, rebadged for sale down here will have both a filter & a tap .
I wonder if it is a conspiracey to sell more parts or just pandering to plain laziness

StarTech

Lawn Addict
Threads
That is because fools are very resourceful .
However I d find it funny that a USA mower, rebadged for sale down here will have both a filter & a tap .
I wonder if it is a conspiracey [conspiracy] to sell more parts or just pandering to plain laziness
I think it partly both. But i have heard of people fighting over a half cent too. Here locally there city government tax official demand a tax payer to pay the half cent tax. The tax payer went and had a penny cut in half to pay the tax men he refused the useless half cent piece and don't know if the issue was ever resolved.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I think it partly both. But i have heard of people fighting over a half cent too. Here locally there city government tax official demand a tax payer to pay the half cent tax. The tax payer went and had a penny cut in half to pay the tax men he refused the useless half cent piece and don't know if the issue was ever resolved.

Pay the 1/2 cent tax with a penny. Then demand the change.