twall
Lawn Addict
I've never paid more than $50 for any mower.
Most of my collection was free. The first piece I got was in 2000, when I was working as an auto mechanic in a small shop. The owner was going to throw the mower away, because it was getting harder and harder to start, and would stall. I replaced the carb/tank assy with one that had a primer bulb 10 years ago (after running it for a season on a carb rebuild). Still mow with that freebee to this day.
It was the snapper self-propelled I posted pics about last week.:biggrin:
Most of my collection was free. The first piece I got was in 2000, when I was working as an auto mechanic in a small shop. The owner was going to throw the mower away, because it was getting harder and harder to start, and would stall. I replaced the carb/tank assy with one that had a primer bulb 10 years ago (after running it for a season on a carb rebuild). Still mow with that freebee to this day.
It was the snapper self-propelled I posted pics about last week.:biggrin: