Honda Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to all you new comers! We'd love to see some pictures of your mowers. Care to post some? :rolleyes:

waitingtundra

Forum Newbie
Threads
DSCN0123.jpg[/ATTACH]

Hopefully these are the right pictures of my old hr214, it's a battle scared mower that's probably mowed more grass than most riding mowers. I hate to spend any money on it as it's gota blow up one day. Re set the valve clearance and it now runs like it's on steroids. Wasn't starting right, the filter screen in the gas tank was clogged up, go figure after 20+ years.:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSCN0121.jpg
    DSCN0121.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 40

mikeypizano

Threads
Here is my HRC216HXA I got Saturday.

DSCN1613.JPG

Richr106

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for the invite. I just got my new Walk-behind HRR216VKA. Does anybody know if the handlebars can be adjusted for height. Thanks a lot.

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks for the invite. I just got my new Walk-behind HRR216VKA. Does anybody know if the handlebars can be adjusted for height. Thanks a lot.

"Depends!"

Earlier model VKA mowers uses a 3-pronged black-plastic knob on a simple threaded bolt to tighten the handlebar to the deck, and were NOT adjustable, one-height-fits-all.

Newer model VKA mowers have some light-grey spring-loaded "handlebar adjust knobs" than can be turned 90-degrees and the handlebar set to 1 of 2 positions:

attachment.php

-Robert@Honda

Caveat: I work for Honda, but the preceding was my opinion alone.

Attachments

• new models.jpg
    new models.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 179

okm

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi I am new here

I am totaly inexperienced so If you respond to my question, please, talk to me like I am a two year old:smile: And if at all possible diagrams and/or schematically specific drawings
I am the once proud owner of a used Ht-r3009 Honda riding mower
Thanks for any help
Okm

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: Hi I am new here

I am the once proud owner of a used Ht-r3009 Honda riding mower
Thanks for any help
Okm

I have some access to Honda parts and shop manual information, so just ask if you have any specific questions. How about a photo of that old 3009?

-Robert@Honda

Caveat: I work for Honda, but the preceding was my opinion alone.

tuyenster

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi All,
Like Richr106, I jut pick one up over the weekend from HD. I had a long discussion with Robert about pos and con purchasing from big boxs instead from authorized dealers. Still in the box so no pic, but then most of you know what the thing look like. I'll name it "The Thing" :laughing:

I used to take care of my lawn but since moving to gated community everything is taken care off; not to my liking but its taken care of. We recently moved out of the gated community and hired lawn maintenance company. I got tire of them show up to cut my lawn whenever they feel its convinience for them, cutting the same way so that I now have train tracks on my lawn and charged me weekly cut instead of bi-monthly cut as agreed on. Constant battle with the bill at the end of every month and keeping track of when they came by to cut, I told my wife not to worry about it, I'll do the lawn from now on so she can have piece of mind. I hope Florida summer will be kind to me.

Quick question, HRR216VKA does not come with hose attachment for quick spray down after cut correct? if not, any ideas for mod?

Thanks all.

okm

Forum Newbie
Threads
Ht-r3009

Thanks for the help

My lawn mower won't start this season won't even make a clicking noise. Good battery, oil and gas levels there is something curious though. there is a hose or tube hanging from the out side of the tank that i wonder if was connected to a tube that's kind of under the carb area. I never noticed it before but it does have a kink in it , like it was bent (the hose from the fuel tank I mean) and it did have hanging electric tape on it. Also the tube from under the carb has red around the tip of it and looks like it should connect somewhere. I am scared to try it. Sorry to be so long winded but I have searched google over and again for an image of the mower fuel tank side/
I appreciate any help you can give. Oh and I don't have a camera sorry. I wish I could show you the hose and tubes I am talking about

Thanks
Odette