Hertz car rental is dropping 20,000 EV cars for gas powered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

4getgto

Threads
  • / Hertz car rental is dropping 20,000 EV cars for gas powered.
There is a sucker born every minute.....And fools are soon parted from their money....
Can this guy get anymore ridiculous ?
They say the economy is bad but yet the followers have money to buy $400 sneakers......

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Well DJT lawyers just tried to the latest judgement put for at 30 days and the judge said no. And Mike Lindell says he completely broke and can't pay the 5 million judgement against him. Definitely not getting a lot support DJT either.

And now we now facing another government shutdown March 1. Boy isn't our government working great lately? It like no one is even at work up there anymore. But I do hear all the crickets chirping and then Cicadas be singing in a while.

davis2

Threads
Again, cops aren't robots. It would take a million TB computer to know all the laws.
But when you're having to deal with the general public morons on a day to day basis, people who will lie to know end, will fight and scream over the most retarded things, it takes a special type of person to be able to handle all that, and not lose your cool.

Give a look. It's a short video. Would you be able to keep your cool & composure with all this going on around you?
You're there to investigate gunshots, and are met with hoodrats.

Language warning.
I have seen shit like that. It's insane what emergency work brings you. But still, the cop has to be the adult in the room on most calls. Usually they have to mediate childish stuff all day. The job should come with training on what you can and can't ask for in situations. After all, they work to protect us, and we aren't all criminals.

davis2

Threads
Well DJT lawyers just tried to the latest judgement put for at 30 days and the judge said no. And Mike Lindell says he completely broke and can't pay the 5 million judgement against him. Definitely not getting a lot support DJT either.

And now we now facing another government shutdown March 1. Boy isn't our government working great lately? It like no one is even at work up there anymore. But I do hear all the crickets chirping and then Cicadas be singing in a while.
The NY trial was a kangaroo court. That will not stand, although he will be forced to go to the Supreme Court for justice. New York State screwed itself with this partisan "trial". Nobody will do business there now. Glad I moved out!

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have seen shit like that. It's insane what emergency work brings you. But still, the cop has to be the adult in the room on most calls. Usually they have to mediate childish stuff all day. The job should come with training on what you can and can't ask for in situations. After all, they work to protect us, and we aren't all criminals.

The job should allow the cops to knock the heck out of some of these retards, just for wasting their time and their mentality. Again, they're not robots. All these entitled folks don't deserve respect or trained officers. They don't do anything but make our society worse off. Many of them aren't fit for society. But the police are supposed to treat them as equal as two adult acting individuals who have a legitimate disagreement?
Yeah na.

The child acting folks need to be treated like children. Not entitled spoiled children.

Do you realize how many trillions of $$$$ goes into try to protect citizens from these kind of people? Everything from door locks to federal penitentiary's. The amount of police, jails, prisons, security camera's, dead bolt locks on our houses that's now required. They're the reason why so many decent people in the USA have to have guns now a days. Because police are forced to treat these people with too much respect. The prosecutors and judges only give them a slap on the wrist.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads

Standing up for Trump isn't smart. He's a genius as getting people to do his dirty work, so he can get off scott free. Lindell and Giuliani are just a couple of examples. Those GA fake electors.
Holy heck, the list of people that took up for Trump, but are now either broke or have a criminal record, is pretty lengthy.

Trump will make enough on his new shoes and cologne sales to cover his legal bills.

4getgto

Threads
Hopefully Trumps getting his sneakers made in China . Be better profits..

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Now there is DJT pinball machine. He is just merchandising everything he can to make a quick buck.

Personally the Conservative Republicans are getting more and more like the Taliban religious extremists. They think we all should be indoctrinated in religion and only believe their way. Sorry but the preachers here has fully turn me against attending church. Especially when the last church demanded 30% of my weekly income.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

Should I keep going, there are several more just from a quick google search
Some buyers are already listing them on Ebay trying to make a quick profit
When you do a search , you have to do more than just read the headlines.
So I went to ebay as you suggested and all but one were listed as pre-orders and every image was taken off trumps promo site
One sellers ( who did not have the shoes ) has 0 sales teamso-14 and joined in Feb 2024 and every image is off the trump promo web site, ie:- he does not have the shoes .
One seller has multiple listing Vancard0 and again every image has been lifted off the web also note the black boxes are different to the other black boxes 2 are listed as pre-sales
Another Mjoe_Collects is honest enough to say they are pre-sale and he will ship when they arrive
And dare-9168 has 3 items for sale . 1 each of trumps sneakers . again all listed as ships July .

Now trump could say the sky was purple and he just sold 10 appartments in Trump Tower on the moon & 1/2 of the USA papers would run the story as if it was gospel truth .
Most media still call him President trump not ex or previous or retired and most still run the narraive that 2020 was stoles despite the fact that 82 court cases, 60 of them in republican states with republican appointed judges could find NO EVIDENCE of any election fraud and the $ 7,000,000 special republician investigation actually found more votes for Biden . And the only evidence of corruption ( apart from the taped phone calls ) was the fake college electors and 2 of them have taken a guilty plea, again in a republican state in front of a republican appointed judge and a republican appointed prosecutor a couple have urned states evidence and the rest will be charged with treason .

I seriously doubt that you will do it but others who do not have closed minds and read this post may like to find out why trump followers believe all of his lies
And then if that is not enough here is a listing of the failed marketing schemes and bankruptcies I did not see trump shirts, ties, cuff links & mattresses in there but they may have been a part of "trumped"

In the link from the Midas touch, that I doubt you bothered to listen to either was a business registration document filed to register the sneaker sham and I think thee was about 20 failed businesses listed on it .
The man is a con artist, the proverbial snake oil sales man and his besotted disciples in the house are going to shut down the government, throwing the country into chaos in the hope that the federal court will run out of money so not be able to rule on his appeals and the documents case which is a slam dunk to have him in prison

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Now there is DJT pinball machine. He is just merchandising everything he can to make a quick buck.

Personally the Conservative Republicans are getting more and more like the Taliban religious extremists. They think we all should be indoctrinated in religion and only believe their way. Sorry but the preachers here has fully turn me against attending church. Especially when the last church demanded 30% of my weekly income.

There's a difference between conservatives and Republicans. Fact is, there's only a handful of actual conservatives left. The RINO's (Trump, McConnell, Mike Johnson) only identify as conservatives. Like one of those trans people.

Status
Not open for further replies.