echo chainsaw

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
this one is nice! i saw it in ace hardware and that is the one i would want. i like the 18inch bar. not to big and not to small.

I've got the 16" bar and I really like mine, like you said not to big, not to small.

metz12

Threads
I've got the 16" bar and I really like mine, like you said not to big, not to small.

that size is whats on my homelite. I like it for a ground saw. i dont like taking it to jobs though since i usually run my husqvarna 345(18" bar) and thats a 50:1 ratio when my homelite runs on 32:1 ratio.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
that size is whats on my homelite. I like it for a ground saw. i dont like taking it to jobs though since i usually run my husqvarna 345(18" bar) and thats a 50:1 ratio when my homelite runs on 32:1 ratio.

The Stihl's are all 50.1 ratio's and I know what you mean, it's nice to have everything the same ratio's, less fuel combinations to carry on the trailer. Does your Husqvarna except different size bars and blades?

metz12

Threads
The Stihl's are all 50.1 ratio's and I know what you mean, it's nice to have everything the same ratio's, less fuel combinations to carry on the trailer. Does your Husqvarna except different size bars and blades?

it does pretty well with a 20inch bar, my friend borrowed it and was dropping a tree (with the 18inch bar) and the tree pinched the bar on him, and it bent it. he put an extra 20inch bar and chain on it since he wrecked the other one, and it did pretty well with it. i have an 18inch on it now though. and like you said, it is nice having everything on the same ratio. my trimmers and my blower are both 40:1

Threads
it does pretty well with a 20inch bar, my friend borrowed it and was dropping a tree (with the 18inch bar) and the tree pinched the bar on him, and it bent it. he put an extra 20inch bar and chain on it since he wrecked the other one, and it did pretty well with it. i have an 18inch on it now though. and like you said, it is nice having everything on the same ratio. my trimmers and my blower are both 40:1

Everything I use is one 2.6 oz. bottle of oil for 1 gallon of gas (50:1). As you said, it is nice having everything the same ratio.
This is the 2.6 oz. bottle of PowerBlend oil I use: DSCN3930.jpg

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
I purchased the MS 181 Stihl Home Owner Chain saw and it's never givin me any trouble in the two years that I've used it. Most of STIHL chain saws and there other products are built in the United States using domestic and foreign parts and components much like everything else that you buy today.
The big problem with people and chain saws at there time of purchase is that the majority spend and waste a lot of money on overkill.

I agree I have the 180 mini boss and it has never had anything go wrong

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to LawnMowerForum!

I moved your thread to the Echo forum. :smile: