echo chainsaw

metz12

Threads
are echo chainsaws any good? i have never used one but i have always been curious because they make great trimmers and blowers.

Threads
are echo chainsaws any good? i have never used one but i have always been curious because they make great trimmers and blowers.

I have never used one, but I have heard good things about them. From what I heard I would think they are right there with Husqvarna, and maybe just below Stihl. Look at these links:

I think you would be happy with an Echo chainsaw! :thumbsup:
CS-400.jpg

metz12

Threads
I have never used one, but I have heard good things about them. From what I heard I would think they are right there with Husqvarna, and maybe just below Stihl. Look at these links:

I think you would be happy with an Echo chainsaw! :thumbsup:
View attachment 10578

after looking at them, the bars look really weak and small. i would probably put an oregon or something else besides the echo bar. but i usually do that anyways since oregon is a great brand. but they look pretty solid.

Threads
after looking at them, the bars look really weak and small. i would probably put an oregon or something else besides the echo bar. but i usually do that anyways since oregon is a great brand. but they look pretty solid.

Yeah, they do seem solid (other than the bar).
echo chainsaw.jpg

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
They lack a little in power the bars are not that bad the are good for smaller trees and branches though :) cutting bigger than a 20 inch tree try a stihl instead

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I held one in home depot and it felt alot like holding a husqvarna. they are alot similar.

How much did the Echo at Home Depot cost? Do you remember the model number?