Do you enjoy snow removal?

AndyMan

Threads
I like it when it snows, I go and clear it, and it is done.

I don't like when it snows, I clear it, it snows more, I clear it, it snows more, etc.

I like it when the whole family (wife and all three kids) are out there with me, shovels flying, scooping the snow into mounds that we can then use to make tunnels and forts and sled ramps.

I don't like when it snows, I clear it, it blows, I clear it, it blows, I clear it, etc.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I like it when it snows, I go and clear it, and it is done.

I don't like when it snows, I clear it, it snows more, I clear it, it snows more, etc.

I like it when the whole family (wife and all three kids) are out there with me, shovels flying, scooping the snow into mounds that we can then use to make tunnels and forts and sled ramps.

I don't like when it snows, I clear it, it blows, I clear it, it blows, I clear it, etc.

We don't have kids at home now, but I understand what you mean about clearing, IF you have help. When there is a lot of the white stuff, I use the FEL on my tractor to make big piles for the neighbors kids to play with,,,:wink:

stuckinnj

Threads
The 2nd best part of winter is plowing mine and 2 of my neighbirs driveways in my RTV w/heater & stereo blasting away. The best part of winter is watching the trees bud, then you know winter is over. Remove the plow, fuel up the Harley and get ready for some warm weather activities...........

Green Girl

Threads
I truly do enjoy it! I love to shovel snow. We have a 600 foot driveway on a 10% grade, and I love to shovel it! It's a vigorous outdoor work out that accomplishes something at the same time.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I truly do enjoy it! I love to shovel snow. We have a 600 foot driveway on a 10% grade, and I love to shovel it! It's a vigorous outdoor work out that accomplishes something at the same time.

SIX HUNDRED FEET !!! You must have arms like Popeye, if there is any serious snowfall in your area !!! :smile:

Mean Machine

Threads
I hope you are making several smaller jobs of it and not tackling too much at one time? I would assume you also have other ways that you deal with the snow too?

dusty-t

Threads
I really enjoy the winter. I love storms of any kind. And I really enjoy getting out with my little Kubota.:biggrin: Dusty

Attachments

• Picture 646.jpg
    Picture 646.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Picture 1159.jpg
    Picture 1159.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 16

monica123

Threads
I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. We make a game of it, we shovel, then play in the snow, then go back to shovelling.

Mean Machine

Threads
As a heavy equipment operator for 22 years in the military, I removed a lot worse stuff than snow. Snow removal is no big deal for me. As long as you have the right gear and your dressed for it, it's OK.

Stevie-Ray

Threads
I used to enjoy snowblowing with my walk behind. Now I see it as a chore forcing me out in the cold for 3 hours. The older I get the less I like the cold.
Yah, same here. And to think that for my retirement, I'm moving farther north!:confused2: Hopefully, I'll eventually have the money for some serious snow removal toys. Even a 4-wheeler with a blade would be better than now.