Cub Cadet Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

BUTTERBEAN

Forum Newbie
Threads
HELLO.

I have just joined in on this site, and have really enjoyed and used the info and replies to my Farmall and Hinomoto questions on Tractor By Net. Last weekend I rescued a Cub Cadet 1320 Mower from the barn, I don't know anything about the mower, it sat in my Dad's barn for several years, on a flat rear tire and with some kind of oil all over both sides of the engine and frame. I'll be reading and asking y'all for much appreciated expertise in getting it mowing again.

Thanks,
Dan

JRM

Forum Newbie
Threads
Checking in
I own an LT1045...bought it new 4 years ago! This is the first cub cadet I have owned and so far I'm very impressed! I just use it at home on an acre lot! Look forward to learning alot about my mower and what I could possibly get in the future!!! I will be leaning on you guys for maintenance and repair issues that may come up!! Looking forward to it!!!:smile:

Billhardy1014

Forum Newbie
Threads
Had the zero turner two years. No complaints so far ,it's done a lot of hard work at the brewery

Kenwells

Forum Newbie
Threads
New member, own a 2145 Onan special.

hurst1979olds

Threads
Hi all, First posting on here. Just picked up a LTX1045 yesterday. Cut the grass and it was a breeze. I had a Murray 46" 18.5 vtwin. It was nice but couldnt keep drive belts on it.

After doing alot of search online it was a toss up between this or the 1046. I wouldve liked to have kept the vtwin....I'm a guy who doesnt want more power. But I got a great deal on the 1045.....$1525 out the door!

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
WOW ... a series of NEW members & First posts.... WELCOME to LMF to all of you...

It's good to see Cub Cadet doing so much to get New members to these Forums... :smile:KennyV

atravis4

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello there, Currently own CC LTX1050. located in Louisiana. Thanks for the membership!

NewCubby

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Zforce s 54. It is a great mower but I'm having an issue starting it. I replaced the battery and the only way it will start is to jump it at the starter! Any ideas???

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have a Zforce s 54. It is a great mower but I'm having an issue starting it. I replaced the battery and the only way it will start is to jump it at the starter! Any ideas???

What does the mower do when you try to start it with the key, make any sounds at all? I'd start checking some switches like the ignition, pto and brake switch first then some of the safety switches. These are just ideas but any of the above will keep the mower from starting. Also check the fuse and make sure it's alright.

tufnut

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi,
I'm tufnut from nw Arkansas! I ride a old 1250 Hydro ( about a 73 model) and a 2005 lt 1050! The old 1250 is loud, but it still works fine and is unrestored with the 44 inch deck. Someone replaced the 12 hp motor with a 16 hp kohler and it will fly! The lt1050 has almost 400 hours and has only had general maintanance, 1 new belt and a new set of blades! I need a set of sidecovers for the 1250! Happy mowing!