Cub Cadet Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

Fixitlane

Forum Newbie
Threads
Greetings from North Carolina.

I have a 1541 that was rescued from the woods and scrap yard. Got it to use as a rough mower for the back part of the yard, but have found that without even doing any work on it, other than getting it running again, it mows just as good as my Craftsman GT5000.

jet62095

Threads
Hello!
I have four cub cadet machines, but not many photos. I have Two (2) 1968 Cub Cadet 125 tractors. One is primarily stock, with a mowing deck. This tractor has a rod knock, and is out of commission waiting for a rebuild. The other, dubbed "stripes" for the racing stripes painted on the hood by the previous owner, is in fair shape with a bad exhaust valve and a 42" snow blower. I have a 1974 Cub Cadet 128, broken down for restoration. Finally, a 2009 Cub Cadet LTX 1040, with 26 Hours. All wonderful machines!

Mach1

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello,

I have a 1992 model 1782 with a 54" deck, rear PTO and 3pt. The Kubota diesel pulls all day long! This has the best cut I have ever had on a lawn. I will have to find some pictures of her.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Hello,

I have a 1992 model 1782 with a 54" deck, rear PTO and 3pt. The Kubota diesel pulls all day long! This has the best cut I have ever had on a lawn. I will have to find some pictures of her.

Hey Mach1,

Welcome to the forum! I see that you already have a picture on your avatar but even more would be great. Many years ago my neighbor had a machine very similar to yours... he swore by it. The Kubota diesel reputation needs no introduction. :cool:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello Mach1,
Good to have another Cub Cadet owner... Especially someone with the best of the CC line ... Kubota Diesel CC :thumbsup:...
Like Muhammad said, Kubota diesels are no strangers to most folks...
Definitely post some pictures, engine compartment & all... the diesel models are not that common and there will be many people that have not seen a lot of them...
Going all the way back to the Red CC with Kubota diesels, they could not be beat... :smile:KennyV

Fabman

Forum Newbie
Threads
Greetings to all you Cub owners! I'v had my Cub Cadet 1620 for over 10yrs. and only changed belts and idler pulleys. Did i mention its got a hydro? Bought it used and luv how it takes care of my rollie corner 2 lots :) RL:thumbsup:

angusforbreakfast

Forum Newbie
Threads
Have been riding my CC 149 Hydrostatic for years now. I wish they still built like they did mine these days. Todays products in my opinion are just throw-aways. My tractor is 42 years old:smile:, I would like to see any of these new machines last even 1/2 of that.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Have been riding my CC 149 Hydrostatic for years now. I wish they still built like they did mine these days. Todays products in my opinion are just throw-aways. My tractor is 42 years old:smile:, I would like to see any of these new machines last even 1/2 of that.

I have a CC 1450 that enjoys an occasional mowing... It's also very solid & dependable...
There are some of today's that will make 30 to 50 years of life... but it will be a smaller percentage than the older variety of the CC... :smile:KennyV

Jetblast

Threads

Holy crap. You win.