Business being closed due to shelter at home order until at least April 7

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / Business being closed due to shelter at home order until at least April 7
Couple around here might be tasty too, lots of steroids and HGH to make more meat, be a bit more peaceful too.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
oooooohhhhhhh....thank GOD you used the correct wording, thank you for calling it a magazine and not a clip......
i cant stand people that call a magazine a clip, and then they say its the same thing smh

For those of us who don't get all giddy over guns, magazine or clip both mean the same thing.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Open pit with nice rotating spit. I don't like my BBQ so greasy. Now nice pineapple sauce does sounds good.

Now I have read some of how to do it directly on the coals but honestly only done ear of corn that way. Just don't the corn stay in the ashes overnight, eat it, and drink water. Boy do you get drunk fast.

During the summer months, I like to BBQ burgers. On the side of the grill away from the flame, but still cooking, lay some pineapple slices. When everything is cooked, I'll put a slice of that pineapple on the burger.
it's not for everyone. But for some, it's awesome.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
For those of us who don't get all giddy over guns, magazine or clip both mean the same thing.
But that is the thing.. They are not the same thing. A clip is used to load a Magazine.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
But that is the thing.. They are not the same thing. A clip is used to load a Magazine.

I guess the point is, no matter which one you say, someone that knows the difference, knows what you're talking about. That was my point to @logert gogert.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ever notice how some english words can have so many completely different meanings.

Clip: haircut, scam, speed, paper fastener, bullet holder, quick movie shot, etc.