Business being closed due to shelter at home order until at least April 7

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
  • / Business being closed due to shelter at home order until at least April 7
Looks like Ohio is closing up tomorrow. I guess i am one of the lucky ones. I have enough coming in without what the mower shop brings in that we can get by. I hope others not so fortunate get some relief from Washington. Being out in the country things will still probably just show up at the front door of the shop. I did get emails that UPS and Stens will not be affected so that is a good thing.
There is an allowance for minimum operations for safety and security, so I guess not 100% closed. I had a good customer call me the other evening and ask me what I was doing and I basically said that I don't expect much to show up, but if somebody pulls in with something to be repaired I will be working.

logert gogert

Threads
With the lack of toilet paper, is there any truth to the rumor Ohio will be changing their nickname from the Buckeye state to the brown eye state?,,,lol.
heh heh heh

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Local Police have put out a notice that they will not be responding to calls until this is over. Time to dig out and clean some guns. Wife has always been a hoarder, basement looks like a warehouse, I complain all the time - except now.

logert gogert

Threads
Local Police have put out a notice that they will not be responding to calls until this is over.
theres been some talk on that happening round here to....

we've been stocking up on ammo and organizing that type of stuff for when / if $h*t hits the fan

jp1961

Threads
Good thing I'm a machinist and there are plenty of Youtube videos on how to convert your Ruger 10/22 to full auto. With my GSG 110 round drum magazine, I'd be ready for the Zombie Apocalypse,,,lol.

Just was told by my employer we have an executive order 2020-21 and I'm deemed an essential critical infrastructure worker.

Last edited:

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Local Police have put out a notice that they will not be responding to calls until this is over. Time to dig out and clean some guns. Wife has always been a hoarder, basement looks like a warehouse, I complain all the time - except now.
OH well it time to BBQ the neighbor's kid. I did BBQ another one of his kids last Summer. Just got to see if I all the spices and herbs I need. Plenty of fire wood for the pit. Now where do I hide all the incriminating evidence? I know where, Logert backyard.

logert gogert

Threads
With my GSG 110 round drum magazine, I'd be ready for the Zombie Apocalypse,,,lol.
oooooohhhhhhh....thank GOD you used the correct wording, thank you for calling it a magazine and not a clip......
i cant stand people that call a magazine a clip, and then they say its the same thing smh

logert gogert

Threads
OH well it time to BBQ the neighbor's kid. I did BBQ another one of his kids last Summer. Just got to see if I all the spices and herbs I need. Plenty of fire wood for the pit. Now where do I hide all the incriminating evidence? I know where, Logert backyard.
HA HA HA HA HA HA...............................oh..........wait............

logert gogert

Threads
what do you mean by BBQ? i dont get it......

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Is this Alex or Yogurt asking? Star, I’m going to let you go into the vast variety of different BBQ’s. My instructors in teaching college never taught me how to handle questions like this. I don’t know if I can get my answer down to their level of understanding. Also, did you use open pit or Hawaii style?