Business being closed due to shelter at home order until at least April 7

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
  • / Business being closed due to shelter at home order until at least April 7
Worst case senerio I’ll only take payment in TP.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Wife buys the big 48 roll pack. I think we have something like 37 rolls left. But don't tell anybody. I may have to hire security.

jp1961

Threads
It's important, in this time of crisis to look after family and neighbors. I've sent out an email to my neighbors offering any support I can give (toilet paper, food, a ride to the doctors). I live on 4.8 acres, so I guess I can eat the little critters roaming about, although hunting is really not my thing.

Though toilet paper and believe it or not, bottled water is not to be found, things could get ugly if food and gasoline are not to be found. I live in a concealed weapons state and I don't want someone to bust a cap in me for a gallon of gas.

On the bright side, the government is telling people to stay at home. I have tons of lawn equipment that needs work, so that can keep me busy for a LONG time.

Regards
Jeff

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Gas here is plentiful and getting cheaper every day. Price has drop from $2.34 ten days ago, but today I saw it at $1.81.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
It's important, in this time of crisis to look after family and neighbors. I've sent out an email to my neighbors offering any support I can give (toilet paper, food, a ride to the doctors). I live on 4.8 acres, so I guess I can eat the little critters roaming about, although hunting is really not my thing.

Though toilet paper and believe it or not, bottled water is not to be found, things could get ugly if food and gasoline are not to be found. I live in a concealed weapons state and I don't want someone to bust a cap in me for a gallon of gas.

On the bright side, the government is telling people to stay at home. I have tons of lawn equipment that needs work, so that can keep me busy for a LONG time.

Regards
Jeff
I don't think the CCW people are the ones you need to worry about.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Good luck to everyone. This may or not be as serious as they're making out to be. I live in a pretty isolated area. And we're all just sitting back wondering what the big fuss is.
Then all of a sudden, there was no potatoes, onions and other things at the grocery store.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Plenty of ammo here, I reload my own. We are out in the country & last time in town there were limit signs on some foods etc. No hoarding permitted.

Good news, gas is like $1.79 & 100% gas is under $2.00.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
They have just started down here.
Looks like the government is going to string this out for as long as possible
Last week it was sporting events & music venues that got closed.
As of today it is pubs clubs hotels & churches.
Last week there were record church attendances so too late for that now.

A full shut down would have this nailed in 3 weeks for everyone who was not infected and 3 more for those who are.
But no we are going to do it business sector by business sector thus some will be closed till next year .
Fine if you are the last man standing but a big worry for the first lot on the unemployment line.
Checked the web site, mower shops are not listed and neither are mower warehouses but who knows .

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Looks like Ohio is closing up tomorrow. I guess i am one of the lucky ones. I have enough coming in without what the mower shop brings in that we can get by. I hope others not so fortunate get some relief from Washington. Being out in the country things will still probably just show up at the front door of the shop. I did get emails that UPS and Stens will not be affected so that is a good thing.

jp1961

Threads
With the lack of toilet paper, is there any truth to the rumor Ohio will be changing their nickname from the Buckeye state to the brown eye state?,,,lol.