BLower Brand???

Blower Brand???

• Total voters

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
We are going to have to buy a back pack probably next year. However we have used a Poulan Pro 200 MPH handheld for going on two years now with incredible results. Last year during the time we got up leaves we ran it all day long at times. Starts up very time. I blew the leaves out of a parking lot today.
Cost $89 new at Tractor Supply.

I know it is said to be cheap junk but it is a better blower than a handheld Stihl we have and just as reliable

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
We are going to have to buy a back pack probably next year. However we have used a Poulan Pro 200 MPH handheld for going on two years now with incredible results. Last year during the time we got up leaves we ran it all day long at times. Starts up very time. I blew the leaves out of a parking lot today.
Cost $89 new at Tractor Supply.

I know it is said to be cheap junk but it is a better blower than a handheld Stihl we have and just as reliable

I have a poulon pro hedge trimmer that I love I am going to buy a poulon pro chain saw soon looks like cheap junk but goddam it really is a nice .machine some people on here are to good for it they wouldn't be caught dead with anything less than stihl I think they like to spend to much money

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have a poulon pro hedge trimmer that I love I am going to buy a poulon pro chain saw soon looks like cheap junk but goddam it really is a nice .machine some people on here are to good for it they wouldn't be caught dead with anything less than stihl I think they like to spend to much money

The thing is or the problem as I see it is, people who purchase Stihl equipment are serious about there jobs and want there jobs to look professional and have there businesses viewed as such so there willing to buy the right equipment to do the job, any job that someone wants to have done. You say I think they like to spend to much money and I can understand your statement considering you never used or purchased a good piece of commercial grade equipment in your life and wouldn't no the difference.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
The thing is or the problem as I see it is, people who purchase Stihl equipment are serious about there jobs and want there jobs to look professional and have there businesses viewed as such so there willing to buy the right equipment to do the job, any job that someone wants to have done. You say I think they like to spend to much money and I can understand your statement considering you never used or purchased a good piece of commercial grade equipment in your life and wouldn't no the difference.

Maybe I did not read this right.
Are you saying that if you use stihl blowers and trimmers that the yards will look more professional than if you use say a ryobi?

Or does it just make the person look more professional ?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

Maybe I did not read this right.
Are you saying that if you use stihl blowers and trimmers that the yards will look more professional than if you use say a ryobi?

Or does it just make the person look more professional ?

I'm saying I want someone who is serious about there job and there work. I want someone I know will be back week after week to do my lawn and the guy who is mowing across the street that has 35k in equipment in his trailer that he has to pay for is that guy and yes because he has or is running Stihl equipment tells me he cared enough to buy the best so chances are if he cared enough to do that he cares enough and he is interested enough to do the job right.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I'm saying I want someone who is serious about there job and there work. I want someone I know will be back week after week to do my lawn and the guy who is mowing across the street that has 35k in equipment in his trailer that he has to pay for is that guy and yes because he has or is running Stihl equipment tells me he cared enough to buy the best so chances are if he cared enough to do that he cares enough and he is interested enough to do the job right.

I agree that he will be back every week as he has to pay for it all.

But we have both seen guys finance 35k in equipment and still do a **** job. And end up selling everything. In December when they can't pay for it or the rent.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I agree that he will be back every week as he has to pay for it all.

But we have both seen guys finance 35k in equipment and still do a **** job. And end up selling everything. In December when they can't pay for it or the rent.

Yes I agree but for the most part the guy that makes an investment like 35k isn't as likely to do as crappy a job as the guy using the hack equipment. I've replaced to many of those guys that show up with a push mower or yard tractor, a trimmer and hand held blower only to have something break down and end up in the shop for two weeks so the client doesn't get there lawn maintained. When I see those guys show up with their cheap junk as someone else said they're there for the money and nothing else, there's no pride in what they do, no professionalism it's all about what they can put in their pocket that day. As far as I'm concerned they give the business a bad name.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yes I agree but for the most part the guy that makes an investment like 35k isn't as likely to do as crappy a job as the guy using the hack equipment. I've replaced to many of those guys that show up with a push mower or yard tractor, a trimmer and hand held blower only to have something break down and end up in the shop for two weeks so the client doesn't get there lawn maintained. When I see those guys show up with their cheap junk as someone else said they're there for the money and nothing else, there's no pride in what they do, no professionalism it's all about what they can put in their pocket that day. As far as I'm concerned they give the business a bad name.

Pride in their work is what most people lack. They get a cheap mower and think they are going to rich. They don't think about needing two of everything.

My down fall in doing HUD homes is I can not leave a yard looking like crap.
I have already started getting back into residential. Man I miss doing nice yards

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ya I have cheap equipment and guess what I do just as good a job as you and have lots pride in what I do my garbage hedge trimmer does just as good a job as stihl or echo will it last as long probably not but right now its reliable and does a fantastic job. Argue with me all you want ric it accomplishes nothing you are proud and I like that but you are very arrogant over and out bub

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Pride in their work is what most people lack. They get a cheap mower and think they are going to rich. They don't think about needing two of everything.

My down fall in doing HUD homes is I can not leave a yard looking like crap.
I have already started getting back into residential. Man I miss doing nice yards

Nothing wrong with not being able to leave a yard looking like crap, I wish others had that same down fall. Now I don't know about getting rich because that was never my intention, but I do believe for a lot it's the beer:drink: money they like.