BLower Brand???

Blower Brand???

• Total voters
Threads
That's your typical homeowner, can't justify the price. That's why they end up at Home Depot buying there junk. Speaking of HD I was there yesterday picking up a few bags of mulch to finish a job and found a Personal Pace 21" Toro for $200.

I bet it's good quality if it's that cheap. :rolleyes:

Threads
Read post 40 It was a good quality mower.

Yeah sorry we posted at the same time. I thought it was a new mower, but that's a good deal since it was barely used and you are getting maybe around $150 off the original price. :thumbsup:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yeah sorry we posted at the same time. I thought it was a new mower, but that's a good deal since it was barely used and you are getting maybe around $150 off the original price. :thumbsup:

Yeah I know we did that's why I said read post forty. I would have got the thing but I just don't need another and they had price just high enough I don't think I could have made any money on resale of the thing. All three of the mowers looked brand new, not a scratch on any.

paul11

Forum Newbie
Threads
I prefer Husqavarna starts easily and cuts my blowing time in half.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
My vote is.biased I've only ever used echo and "weedeater" brand never needed anything but echo I've used nearly all models of echo hand blowers and the 500 backpack blower and the 700 right before I quit working for the other guy loved.them I've wanted to test the new small stihl but haven't gotten a chance

If your talking about the BR 200 it's a great little blower, 406 cfm 132mph out the tube. It's a great little blower for smaller jobs.