Beltway Insider

BKBrown;23001 [/COLOR said:
[/SIZE][/FONT]
I'll agree that Learning never ends, but MY High School days absolutely ended in 1970 ! :eek:

"High School Never Ends" is a punk song by a group called "Bowling for Soup", and it's a song about how the society in High School is the same kind of society that is in 'real life'. It doesn't change.

Chorus:

The whole damned world is just as obsessed / with who's the best dressed, and who's havin *** / who's got the money, who's got the honey's / who's kinda cute, and who's just a mess / And you still don't have the right look / And you still have the wrong friends / Nothing changes but the faces, the names, and the trends / high school never ends......


It was on the radio, you might have run across it somewhere......
 
OK - The words make sense, but I probably would turn the station or turn the radio off before I ever actually heard the words. (like my parents would have when the 60s & 70s "music" was on the radio). :rolleyes: :laughing:


 
Hey Mini Motors -- and welcome to the forum.

I grew up in Arlington, VA and that's where I acquired my taste for older machines. When I saw you username I thought of one of my obsessions when I was in school there (Washington-Lee HS): Mini Cooper cars. I had a 1963 Mini Cooper plus a 1960 Mini 850 for parts -- I was always working on them -- good memories.

I have several Lawn Boy mowers from the 1970s. They are light, powerful and built to last. If you ever have a chance to pick up an old two-stroke Lawn Boy I don't think you'll be disappointed.
 
Hey there! WELCOME to LawnMowerForum! :biggrin:

I moved your thread to the General Mower Discussion Forum. You'll get a better response there. :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top