Beltway Insider

COOL! That thing is SO 80's! I mean like, TOTALLY! (in a good way)

Notice how Snapper-like that deck design is? Before Honda went rear-discharge. How cool! I like it! Was this the freebie frankenstein?

AWESOME, DUDE!
 
Yep. And as a former parts man at a Honda M/C and power equipment dealer, I had total cooperation in looking for parts for such an old machine. Actually, they like the old ones as much as I do. My old boss there has a Honda 100 watt generator(yes, 100 watts) that is just a tad smaller than a 6-pack cooler from the 60s.

And no, I don't have a picture of it.:laughing:
 
My old boss there has a Honda 100 watt generator(yes, 100 watts) that is just a tad smaller than a 6-pack cooler from the 60s.

That the two-stroke one? I've seen an itty-bitty generator at an implement show.....they were running a light bulb with it........it sounded like a weedwhacker, and was, as you said, no bigger than a 6-pack......didn't see what kind it was.
 
I hope you don't mean it took you 8 years to get thru High School. :biggrin:
What School/Schools did you go to ?

Well... it was a struggle. And that is all I will say about that.

I went to Thos. Jefferson. It's now a magnet school for science. When I went there, I couldn't even spell science.
 
I hope you don't mean it took you 8 years to get thru High School. :biggrin:
What School/Schools did you go to ?

Some schools combine middle and high school together....like mine did.....and just called the whole deal 'High School'.

BTW....."High School Never Ends"......don't expect anyone here to get the reference to that, but I said it anyhow...:biggrin:
 
Fairfax County Schools has 9-12 as High School, most Middle Schools are just 7 & 8 a few are 6, 7, & 8
Depending on when he went to school and what schools he was in --- It is possible he was in one of my classes. :rolleyes:
I'll agree that Learning never ends, but MY High School days absolutely ended in 1970 ! :eek:
Some schools combine middle and high school together....like mine did.....and just called the whole deal 'High School'.

BTW....."High School Never Ends"......don't expect anyone here to get the reference to that, but I said it anyhow...:biggrin:
 
That the two-stroke one? I've seen an itty-bitty generator at an implement show.....they were running a light bulb with it........it sounded like a weedwhacker, and was, as you said, no bigger than a 6-pack......didn't see what kind it was.


To be honest, I don't know. I do know we started it one time during a power failure and a 80 watt bulb nearly choked it out.
 
Back
Top