A new addict!

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Glad that Muhammad made a new threshold @2500 posts. So Kenny is no longer an addict. Now JD's a "Mower Addict".......and *BING*

So am I......:biggrin:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
CONGRATS! The exclusive 1,000 post club has a new member. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks - I just wanted to savor that even number for a bit. You know how much BS I had to shovel onto that pile to get it that high? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Seriously, I wouldn't have lasted a week if the site was boring, the membership boring, or the subject matter boring. It's more a testament to LMF itself, really.

:thumbsup:

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
True That:thumbsup: Becoming an addict myself.:laughing: Think I just figured out, how to leave the "quote" out. Sorry guys, I'm a slow learner.:wink:

LandN

Threads
way to go windy:laughing::giggle::giggle: hey with all that time on the keyboard, how you having time for messin with your mowers:thumbsup:

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Your brief but humble acceptance speech has left me with a tear on my cheek, true pageantry, I'll never forget this moment.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Thanks - I just wanted to savor that even number for a bit. You know how much BS I had to shovel onto that pile to get it that high? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Seriously, I wouldn't have lasted a week if the site was boring, the membership boring, or the subject matter boring. It's more a testament to LMF itself, really.

:thumbsup:

Well said... it's getting to the point that I can't read all of the posts every day. :eek:

You guys are simply AWESOME! Keep up the good work. :smile:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
RobertBrown said:
Your brief but humble acceptance speech has left me with a tear on my cheek, true pageantry, I'll never forget this moment.

Aw shucks, RB- and here I thought you were just a heckler. How wrong I apparantly was. :rolleyes:

Sent from my WX445 using LMF

mystreba

Threads

Give me a warning next time, will you? I had ramen noodles coming out of my nose.

(much to the delight of the kids, who launched a 5-minute scientific discussion on the effect of hot sauce on boogers :rolleyes:)