Export thread

A new addict!

twall

twall

Glad that Muhammad made a new threshold @2500 posts. So Kenny is no longer an addict. Now JD's a "Mower Addict".......and *BING*

So am I......:biggrin:

M

Muhammad

CONGRATS! The exclusive 1,000 post club has a new member. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy

CONGRATS! The exclusive 1,000 post club has a new member. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Here, Here,:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

twall

twall

Thanks - I just wanted to savor that even number for a bit. You know how much BS I had to shovel onto that pile to get it that high? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Seriously, I wouldn't have lasted a week if the site was boring, the membership boring, or the subject matter boring. It's more a testament to LMF itself, really.

:thumbsup:

Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy

True That:thumbsup: Becoming an addict myself.:laughing: Think I just figured out, how to leave the "quote" out. Sorry guys, I'm a slow learner.:wink:

L

LandN

way to go windy:laughing::giggle::giggle: hey with all that time on the keyboard, how you having time for messin with your mowers:thumbsup:

RobertBrown

RobertBrown

Your brief but humble acceptance speech has left me with a tear on my cheek, true pageantry, I'll never forget this moment.

M

Muhammad

Thanks - I just wanted to savor that even number for a bit. You know how much BS I had to shovel onto that pile to get it that high? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Seriously, I wouldn't have lasted a week if the site was boring, the membership boring, or the subject matter boring. It's more a testament to LMF itself, really.

:thumbsup:

Well said... it's getting to the point that I can't read all of the posts every day. :eek:

You guys are simply AWESOME! Keep up the good work. :smile:

twall

twall

RobertBrown said:
Your brief but humble acceptance speech has left me with a tear on my cheek, true pageantry, I'll never forget this moment.

Aw shucks, RB- and here I thought you were just a heckler. How wrong I apparantly was. :rolleyes:

Sent from my WX445 using LMF

mystreba

mystreba

Give me a warning next time, will you? I had ramen noodles coming out of my nose.

(much to the delight of the kids, who launched a 5-minute scientific discussion on the effect of hot sauce on boogers :rolleyes:)

JDgreen

JDgreen

Well said... it's getting to the point that I can't read all of the posts every day. :eek:

You guys are simply AWESOME! Keep up the good work. :smile:

I WANT to read all the posts EVERY DAY, but too much yard care to be done to permit that...I am devoting 4 to 5 hours to my yard EVERY DAY now.

Twall, welcome to the addicts club here...by the time I get caught up outside, you will have surpassed me in the number of posts.

twall

twall

I WANT to read all the posts EVERY DAY, but too much yard care to be done to permit that...I am devoting 4 to 5 hours to my yard EVERY DAY now.

Twall, welcome to the addicts club here...by the time I get caught up outside, you will have surpassed me in the number of posts.

I dunno about that - I have work to do still here, too, although I got a LOT done yesterday -