247.203744 won't start

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I am having a much harder time figuring if the customer is a he, she, or hesheit. Don't know if to address the customer Sir, Madam, or not at all.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ya just ain't woke enough.

Years ago me and another guy were working on a machine at one of the bigger accounts in town and the other guy asked the shift supervisor when she was due to deliver. Her reply was "I'm not pregnant just fat" and stared at him. Awkward................ i went for a cup of coffee and left him to try and dig himself out of the hole.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I am having a much harder time figuring if the customer is a he, she, or hesheit. Don't know if to address the customer Sir, Madam, or not at all.

There's a woman, who looks and dresses like a man at the local walmart. She's pretty cool actually. The first time I had to deal with her (returning something) I told her the problem. She asked if I had a receipt. I looked her square in the eyes and said "Yes sir, I do."
She smiled as if i'd made her day. The whole transaction went as smooth as silk. And all it took was a little extra kindness.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
That's for sure.
I always have a hard time figuring out if the circuit is using right handed or left handed electrons
Not as funny as you might think as electrons do in fact spin in both directions and further more a lot of the bulk properties of the material is in fact connected to the spin ( or lack there of ) of the electrons in the outer most orbitals or in inner orbit planes that cross over others and end up on the outside of the atom .
Extremely important in ultra pure metals .

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
There's a woman, who looks and dresses like a man at the local walmart. She's pretty cool actually. The first time I had to deal with her (returning something) I told her the problem. She asked if I had a receipt. I looked her square in the eyes and said "Yes sir, I do."
She smiled as if i'd made her day. The whole transaction went as smooth as silk. And all it took was a little extra kindness.
Call every one" mate or pal "

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Brady TX is closest to the geographic center ;)