Driving at night

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Stupidity makes me angry, I get angry a lot at our local drivers

Do you run your lawn business like that to. Sound to me like you got problems. Very glad I personally don't know you because you must be perfect at what ever you do, very proud of it and let everyone know so. You will find normal people do make mistakes and that is called being human. I will make a suggestion that you sit back and enjoy life a little better and not worry what the stupid people do. Now when I think of stupid driving is something like drinking, drugs, texting and thing of that nature and then drive.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Do you run your lawn business like that to. Sound to me like you got problems. Very glad I personally don't know you because you must be perfect at what ever you do, very proud of it and let everyone know so. You will find normal people do make mistakes and that is called being human. I will make a suggestion that you sit back and enjoy life a little better and not worry what the stupid people do. Now when I think of stupid driving is something like drinking, drugs, texting and thing of that nature and then drive.

:) stuff like failing to merge properly and stopping on a busy on ramp till there is enough room for them to get on the highway.

Zipping through traffic weaving between cars just to stop at the next stop light 2 cars ahead of time

Speeding 10-15 mph over speed limit.

Failing to own proper tires for the winter season

Driving slow in the fast lane.

I could go on. No I'm not perfect but stuff like above I dont do and if I do something wrong I try to change it

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yes I see the list. to avoid drivers like that you need to be a defensive not get in back of them and blowing your horn and giving them the finger. That makes you no better then them. If you really want to get into defensive driving ride a motorcycle. Then you have to watch out for the drivers that don't see you on top of your list. Like someone pulling out of their driveway like you are not there, but you are and going the speed limit.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
All them bad drivers, I pass them. That's it. I don't honk (unless they will smash in me). I don't flash the high-beems neither. Unless they have theres on. I flash mine to let them know.

We are not in Mad Max. So, I drive safe.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
All them bad drivers, I pass them. That's it. I don't honk (unless they will smash in me). I don't flash the high-beems neither. Unless they have theres on. I flash mine to let them know.

We are not in Mad Max. So, I drive safe.

There are some drivers out there without a chip on there shoulder, you sound like one. Just plain manners, I don't know why but for some reason when some people get behind the steering wheel they are mad at the world. This thread starts out that way and I wasn't going to get into it because I didn't agree with it, but just couldn't help myself when I see the part about blinding on coming cars. It just didn't make a lick of sense.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
There are some drivers out there without a chip on there shoulder, you sound like one. Just plain manners, I don't know why but for some reason when some people get behind the steering wheel they are mad at the world. This thread starts out that way and I wasn't going to get into it because I didn't agree with it, but just couldn't help myself when I see the part about blinding on coming cars. It just didn't make a lick of sense.

I don't understand you and I think you don't understand me.

I am not agressive when I drive. I don't blind any one. Every one around here flashes there high beams at another driver that has his on and is blinding the other.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I don't understand you and I think you don't understand me.

I am not agressive when I drive. I don't blind any one. Every one around here flashes there high beams at another driver that has his on and is blinding the other.

Sorry I didn't mean it that way at all. I'm not that good with words. I think I said WITHOUT. That is what I meant to say you are NON aggressive.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Sorry I didn't mean it that way at all. I'm not that good with words. I think I said WITHOUT. That is what I meant to say you are NON aggressive.

I am the aggressive one, that's fine glad we're not in the same state otherwise you wouldn't like me. For the record in my work truck I drive very defensively and just bottle my frustration :)

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads

I didn't read well sorry. Now I understand you.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I am the aggressive one, that's fine glad we're not in the same state otherwise you wouldn't like me. For the record in my work truck I drive very defensively and just bottle my frustration :)

I will never be in the state of Washington or Washington DC so I will never have to be around you. We have enough jerks of our own.