Driving at night

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
If there are two things that irritate me most about driving at night, it is people with blown headlamps and high beams.

I can sort of forgive the former as it is possible (although unlikely) that the bulb blew whilst driving and the driver is therefore either unaware or unable to do anything - but to not dip your lights is just pure idiocy.

People don't seem to realise that driving is a privilege, not a right. There are enough accidents on the roads at this time of year without bad drivers making matters worse.

My old jeep had overhead fogs.... A lot of them if someone didn't turn off their high beams I would flash then and temporarily blind them lol

X-man

Threads
My old jeep had overhead fogs.... A lot of them if someone didn't turn off their high beams I would flash then and temporarily blind them lol

I have no problem with showing the other driver my pain and suffering. Lmao

buzzzmeister

Threads

I do maybe 90% of my driving in the dark. I have 55w HID lighting in my high beams in addition to the 35w HID lows and have run a couple of area 'non dimming' rednecks in the ditch. I don't flash if they forget to dim, I just turn on and leave on.

X-man

Threads
...I don't flash if they forget to dim, I just turn on and leave on.

Guy I know drives a Ford Fusion. High beams on that car are so damn bright it's like you're staring at the sun.

He does the same thing when someone is stupid enough to leave them on. He just flips his brights back on and leaves them on unless they shut theirs off.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I Haven't drove for several years at night time now because of cataracts. I will be have surgery this year on them. Yes it isn't very pleasant when someone doesn't dim there lights at night, but I ways dim mine and it didn't upset me. What I am seeing here is very aggressive, childish, and very dangers driving. Its people like this that causes accidents. I am sure you a adults and know better then this. You are talking like a bunch of teen agers, but should know better.

X-man

Threads
I actually drive fine. Very clean driving record, never even been pulled over.

I just like to bs about stuff that nobody cares about. Lol.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I actually drive fine. Very clean driving record, never even been pulled over.

I just like to bs about stuff that nobody cares about. Lol.

I don't want to offend anyone here, but what I was reading didn't make a lick of sense, driving record has nothing to do with this. How in the world can blinding a on coming car be a safe driver??? Getting mad only makes for a aggressive person. I am sure you know what I mean here with a lot of horn blown and finger showing. Here in NY there is a law against aggressive driving.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I don't want to offend anyone here, but what I was reading didn't make a lick of sense, driving record has nothing to do with this. How in the world can blinding a on coming car be a safe driver??? Getting mad only makes for a aggressive person. I am sure you know what I mean here with a lot of horn blown and finger showing. Here in NY there is a law against aggressive driving.

I'd be in jail fast

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I'd be in jail fast

OK just why do you feel that way. Do you run your every day life like that or just when you are behind a steering wheel??? Why in the world are you mad at the world when you are driving it just doesn't make any sense. No one is perfect and mistakes are made even driving a car and being mad at other drivers only makes for a lot of danger. Nothing worst then two hard heads going at each other driving down the road.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
OK just why do you feel that way. Do you run your every day life like that or just when you are behind a steering wheel??? Why in the world are you mad at the world when you are driving it just doesn't make any sense. No one is perfect and mistakes are made even driving a car and being mad at other drivers only makes for a lot of danger. Nothing worst then two hard heads going at each other driving down the road.

Stupidity makes me angry, I get angry a lot at our local drivers