ZTR or Tractor?

OldSalt

Threads
Yeah Nobody likes to finance anything but sometimes it can end up the only option. Check that credit line if your using that Toro Card. Even though you have the Time master @ 0% interest anything you add to that card may not be 0%. I got the Toro Card with my Z-Master but anything I add to it has to be paid off in full or I have to pay the Interest for anything I charge and I think it's like 23.99% if it's not paid off on the next payment. It doesn't effect the Z-Master interest rate just anything I add so needless to say I didn't activate the card.

I didn't know that about the interest rate change on the Toro card. Will check on that before I pull the trigger on anything IF I decide to go with a Toro this next go round. Thanks.

Spent 7 hours today with my Timemaster mowing a 1-acre jungle. Needless to say a larger machine would have made things a whole lot easier to mow. All they wanted was mowing- no edge or trim - so....that's what I did. A lot of the weeds were 4-5 ft tall with 1/2 to 3/4 inch stalks.

image.jpg BEFORE

image.jpg AFTER

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I didn't know that about the interest rate change on the Toro card. Will check on that before I pull the trigger on anything IF I decide to go with a Toro this next go round. Thanks.

Spent 7 hours today with my Timemaster mowing a 1-acre jungle. Needless to say a larger machine would have made things a whole lot easier to mow. All they wanted was mowing- no edge or trim - so....that's what I did. A lot of the weeds were 4-5 ft tall with 1/2 to 3/4 inch stalks.

View attachment 23072 BEFORE

View attachment 23073 AFTER

LOL That looks like some I run into. I hope you changed the guy a bundle.

TaskForceLawnCare

Threads
ForumRunner_20140829_215208.png

its a little dark but hey gotta make that $ while I can. I've bought the clam shell grass catcher for the new ztr. I haven't even uncreated it yet but I would have charged that guy at least $700 to clear that mess.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yep!

BTW, the Z-Master 2000 you have - how long and wide is the machine?

Thanks

Its length is 78.6 inches with the roll bar in the up position, 80. 4 when down. Its width is 51.5 inches with the deflector up and 63.1 with the deflector down. It weight is 926 lbs.

OldSalt

Threads
Its length is 78.6 inches with the roll bar in the up position, 80. 4 when down. Its width is 51.5 inches with the deflector up and 63.1 with the deflector down. It weight is 926 lbs.

Thanks