Would you rather mow, or clear snow?

I love doing both just as much. I love anything with an engine on it. I just love the sound of an engine running. Mowing the lawn is fun, if its not a push mower. Weedwacking aint bad, chainsawing isn't bad either. Snowblowing is kinda fun, but it's like mowing the driveway :smile:.
 
I may have to change my mind about clearing snow,:confused2: with all the rained we had this year if we get that much in terms of snow I will be plowing 24hrs a day through the winter.:eek:
 
I would rather mow any day! While snow removal can be fun at times, being outside blowing or plowing when it is 15 below zero just isn't my cup of tea! :thumbsup:
 
Lets See. Thats a Hard Choice.

1) Mowing Grass: Riding around on a nice hot Sunny Summer day getting a Tan with my Sunglasses on and a few Cold Beers wile listening to the Red Sox on the radio.

or

2) Plowing Snow: Getting all dressed up in hevy jackets, hats, boots, gloves and clearing the snow and ice off my truck that then wont start because the fuel line froze and then needing to shovel my way to the house before even thinking about spending an hour using the Hydralic Floor Jack and breaker bars to mount the heavy cold plow blade to the truck to find out that the Hyd fluid has froze and the Hyd hose burst so its off to the NAPA store to spend $50 for a new hose getting all covered with oil and salt and sand and then plowing out the driveway only to find 2 inchs of shear ice on it where you slip and break your tailbone.

Yea,,, Its a tough choice.


Anyone Hiring in FLA,USA?


Maine: Sure its Cold; But its a Damp Cold!


The third alternative. Is to just sit back have a beer and watch the Mowing Happen.

lawnmower_girl_by_inooksoot.jpg
 
Lets See. Thats a Hard Choice.

1) Mowing Grass: Riding around on a nice hot Sunny Summer day getting a Tan with my Sunglasses on and a few Cold Beers wile listening to the Red Sox on the radio.

or

2) Plowing Snow: Getting all dressed up in hevy jackets, hats, boots, gloves and clearing the snow and ice off my truck that then wont start because the fuel line froze and then needing to shovel my way to the house before even thinking about spending an hour using the Hydralic Floor Jack and breaker bars to mount the heavy cold plow blade to the truck to find out that the Hyd fluid has froze and the Hyd hose burst so its off to the NAPA store to spend $50 for a new hose getting all covered with oil and salt and sand and then plowing out the driveway only to find 2 inchs of shear ice on it where you slip and break your tailbone.Yea,,, Its a tough choice.


Anyone Hiring in FLA,USA?


Maine: Sure its Cold; But its a Damp Cold!


The third alternative. Is to just sit back have a beer and watch the Mowing Happen.
lawnmower_girl_by_inooksoot.jpg
I take it you never thought of building a heated garage,....have you?:rolleyes:

BTW,howmuch did you had to pay the hooker to pose:tongue:
 
I take it you never thought of building a heated garage,....have you?:rolleyes:

BTW,howmuch did you had to pay the hooker to pose:tongue:

dumb post:thumbdown::smiley_aafz:
I'll apologize for this, not typically how we welcome new members.
Hope that's not your wife or girlfriend, she looks like a nice girl.
 
dumb post:thumbdown::smiley_aafz:
I'll apologize for this, not typically how we welcome new members.
Hope that's not your wife or girlfriend, she looks like a nice girl.

A nice girl would have the common sense not to wear floozy shoes when mowing...
 
A nice girl would have the common sense not to wear floozy shoes when mowing...

If they were spiked high heels she could mow AND aerate simultaneously...at least until she twisted an ankle or tore a tendon.:biggrin:
That being said, my vote is for mowing grass on a nice 65*F day.
 
Well I did both on Saturday. Mowed the leaves in the morning and was pushing snow by 9:00pm Saturday night. We got 16" of heavy white stuff up here in Northwest NJ. Fortunatley, the plow is a quick hook up on the RTV. Put the doors back on, cranked up the heat and radio and went to work (or play as my wife keep stelling me). Apparently, I seem to have to much fun.
 
Back
Top