Would you buy a new mantis tiller or no

Would you buy a new mantis tiller or no?

• Yes

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

Flintmotorsports

Threads
yes i am leaning towrds it but i am still undecided i want to but i am worried they will not sell.

Threads
yes i am leaning towrds it but i am still undecided i want to but i am worried they will not sell.

Yeah that's true. If you get pretty much business in your shop and if a lot of people have gardens in your area than they should sell.

Flintmotorsports

Threads
most of my customer have gardens so i think i might do it i will decide by the 1st of the year.
thanks for the help

Threads
most of my customer have gardens so i think i might do it i will decide by the 1st of the year.
thanks for the help

No problem. And if you decide to do it you don't have to go "full-out" all at once. Just buy some at first and then if you have good results go from there. I'm guessing you can purchase as many as you want, and don't have to buy tons at first....I'm not familiar with becoming a dealer.

Flintmotorsports

Threads
No problem. And if you decide to do it you don't have to go "full-out" all at once. Just buy some at first and then if you have good results go from there. I'm guessing you can purchase as many as you want, and don't have to buy tons at first....I'm not familiar with becoming a dealer.

you have to buy 6 and no accessories and you dont have to carry any parts in stock as well just 6 units

Uga7878

Forum Newbie
Threads
I've got mantis in my shop and gave done ok with them. The engine is identical to the echo unit. But get them in immediately if you are going to. They obviously sell early spring. They have one model that is a 4 cycle Honda engine with a wider tines. I would stay away from this unit, the pricepoint is too high. Stick with the little ones and sell them for around $325 and they will move. What part of the country are you in?