Would you buy a new mantis tiller or no

Would you buy a new mantis tiller or no?

• Yes

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

Flintmotorsports

Threads
I am thinking of become a dealer and i was wondering how many of you would buy a new tiller and why and if no they why would you not want to buy one

thank you

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I've had a Mantis for years, works nice for planting small gardens and other jobs like planting or digging holes for shrubs and such. I think the one I have is at the point I'm going to have to do some repair work.

Threads
Because of the equipment I already have, I would probably buy an Echo if I needed one (since I trust Echo), but the Mantis looks pretty good. So yes, I would buy it.
Echo: echo tiller.jpg
Mantis: mantis tiller.jpg

Last edited:

Flintmotorsports

Threads
there is not much diffrence in looks is there? and thank you everyone for the replys

Flintmotorsports

Threads
wow if i did not know better i would say the echo tiller is made by mantis but with a echo lable on it crasy

Threads
Now that's a strange statement coming from you, as big as you are on your Honda mowers. :confused::confused3:

Haha yeah. :laughing: To tell you the truth, I didn't even think of Honda, just Echo. Yeah I would consider a Honda also. I think I said Echo because I see it in the 2011 product brochure, I don't really look at the Honda tiller a lot. But Honda, Echo, or Mantis would be a possibility.
honda tiller.jpg echo tiller.jpg mantis tiller.jpg

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Haha yeah. :laughing: To tell you the truth, I didn't even think of Honda, just Echo. Yeah I would consider a Honda also. I think I said Echo because I see it in the 2011 product brochure, I don't really look at the Honda tiller a lot. But Honda, Echo, or Mantis would be a possibility.
View attachment 10413 View attachment 10414 View attachment 10415

AH, I think you need to take a look at the Mantis again, there 9" and 16" are both powered by a 4 cycle 25cc & 35cc Honda engines that's why I questioned your answer about you wanting the Echo.

Threads
AH, I think you need to take a look at the Mantis again, there 9" and 16" are both powered by a 4 cycle 25cc & 35cc Honda engines that's why I questioned your answer about you wanting the Echo.

Oh, OK. Yeah I didn't look at the engine brands. :ashamed: