Attachments WILL THIS WORK ON A JD R-E-R?

Threads
They both work about the same to me. Unless the bagger has a extra motor for better pickup.

Well the bagger creates suction (my mower can suck up leaves that are a few inches out from under the deck!), and the sweeper just has something rotating around to scoop the stuff up, but I guess they both will work pretty good.

D2hornets58

Threads
Well the bagger creates suction (my mower can suck up leaves that are a few inches out from under the deck!), and the sweeper just has something rotating around to scoop the stuff up, but I guess they both will work pretty good.

I have used a sweeper before and I didnt like it. It works good but doesnt get all the leaves. I would rather just use the bagger.

slammed

Threads
I have used a sweeper before and I didnt like it. It works good but doesnt get all the leaves. I would rather just use the bagger.
I have used all kinds of leaf vacuums, baggers and sweepers. The sweeper works good for none matted stuff the bagger works better for that and for chopping it up at the same time but the best is the leaf vacuum it holds more and it can suck up everything.

Threads
I have used all kinds of leaf vacuums, baggers and sweepers. The sweeper works good for none matted stuff the bagger works better for that and for chopping it up at the same time but the best is the leaf vacuum it holds more and it can suck up everything.

I agree....what brand is good for a leaf vacuum?

D2hornets58

Threads

Ive never used one of those. my mower uasually does a god job but the bag does fill up very quickly.

Threads
Ive never used one of those. my mower uasually does a god job but the bag does fill up very quickly.

The thing is for me is that I don't have many times when I just need to suck up leaves. Usually I am sucking them up and mowing a yard at the same time. So the vacuum wouldn't help me that much because with that I would have to go over the lawn once with the vacuum and once with the mower....not efficient--even if the bag is bigger!!

slammed

Threads
I agree....what brand is good for a leaf vacuum?

The vacuums that I have used were Cyclone Rake Cyclone Rake and other home built ones. But they are awesome you can built one for the size of mower or tractor you have. Just look on youtube you will find alot of homemade ones.

Threads
The vacuums that I have used were Cyclone Rake Cyclone Rake and other home built ones. But they are awesome you can built one for the size of mower or tractor you have. Just look on youtube you will find alot of homemade ones.

Oh, when I was talking about a leaf vacuum I was talking about something like this: leaf vacuum.jpg.
But the Cyclone Rake would be better so you could mow and suck up leaves at the same time! :thumbsup:

slammed

Threads
Oh, when I was talking about a leaf vacuum I was talking about something like this: View attachment 9240.
But the Cyclone Rake would be better so you could mow and suck up leaves at the same time! :thumbsup:

Oh sorry I have used them to. The ones I like are the billy goat and little wonder. They worked the best for me.

Threads
Oh sorry I have used them to. The ones I like are the billy goat and little wonder. They worked the best for me.

I am skeptical to get a Billy Goat one because I had the Billy Goat HomePro 34 mower and it was bad! Things were breaking, the cut was horrible, etc. I only used it 5 times and then returned it. Got all $1,600 back!!