Who's ready for spring?

X-man

Threads
I sure am. This winter has been an ultimate fail.:thumbdown:

Threads
I know I am ready for spring but ask me again in August when its hot, and I will most likly say I am ready for winter.:laughing: I am ready to get everything fired up though to mow, get a garden out, and warm up for a change.

okiepc

Threads
Spring isn't too far away here, yesterday was 78 degrees though today is only 54 with a strong north wind but things are beginning to green up slowly. :thumbsup: All the oil is changed & the blades sharpened.

X-man

Threads
I changed the oil in my tractor when I winterized it in December (my last yard was mowed Dec. 3 :laughing: )

But recently one of my tires went flat and popped off the rim so I need to get that fixed before I pull it out of storage in April.

mowerman1999

Threads
I am ready been fixing my mowers all through the winter, just waiting now till its time to start cutting.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Spring needs to wait just a little bit longer. I am already 3 days behind. The fescue is growing like crazy and the Bermuda has been turning green for a few weeks now.

Was trying to get 12 done today and the rain came. And we won't even talk about all the wild onions

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Threads
I am ready for spring, but today we are supposed to get some snow, maybe 4-8 inches, so I am happy with that, too! :licking: The most we've had in one storm this winter was 3.5 inches! :confused2:

Bomba

Threads
I know it's gonna get hot here in Georgia but I am soooo sick of the cold garage when working on my mowers and equipment. I love Springtime and being outside in it. It's nice to being out there on the mower in the sunshine when most of the other yard work is done and you are closer to drinking a cold one.

BHLC

Threads
We're pushing 42 deg today up here but we also have 3"+ of snow coming tonight. If there's snow I'm good, if not, bring on the spring!!

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I know it's gonna get hot here in Georgia but I am soooo sick of the cold garage when working on my mowers and equipment. I love Springtime and being outside in it. It's nice to being out there on the mower in the sunshine when most of the other yard work is done and you are closer to drinking a cold one.

I can not wait for it to be hot. Just drove up to ellijay ga to do some HUD homes and the ground is covered with snow

Sent from my iPhone using LMF