Which spark plug? OLder Toro recycler mower

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Look under the sheet metal cover, on the handle, for the numbers. Super Pro Recycler II was most often equipped with a Briggs engine, but I have seen a couple with Susuki. That Briggs engine used a Champion plug RJ19LM.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads

Champion Spark Plug 861ECO; ECO Clean 14mm 0.374" Small Engine Resistor QJ19HX

Can use 861 as sub as the RJ19LM supersedes to.
The QJ19HX supersedes the 861ECO.

I am showing a list price of 6.26 usd but my distributor has none in stock.

crazy charlie

Threads
Thanks guys!! Turns out that I have an Autolite plug that I bought for my Snowblower tecumsa engine that is interchangeable .
I will use that one since I wont be using the blower any time soon.Any clue how to post a pic?? I downloaded the mower pic and tried to attach the file but it stated "file too large" Charlie

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
So the mower is a Super Pro Recycler II ,the plug currently is Champ 861ECO that I am looking to replace.Wow,pricey plug!! Guess I will look at a cross reference.The blades are a pretty cool looking design,gonna sharpen them.
Couldnt find any model or serial # tags.I will attach a few pics of the mower.The motor has "GTS 2 550" on pull cord cover.
I changed the oil through the oil change plug which was simple to do.Maybe no pic,it says upload is too large

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
yep - a lot easier that way. You can google the model number on your toro and they have a page online with specs showing the correct Champion plugs for it.

crazy charlie

Threads
Ok ,I found the model and serial # under the handle cover as Rivets suggested.Mod 20436
ser 3907024.Still cant find what engine is on it though .Its a 5hp something..?? Charlie

crazy charlie

Threads
Thanks guys!! I think I bought a great mower.As far as the mulching blades....I sharpened the main blade .The much smaller "lifting" blade that is under it does not look like it was ever sharpened or maybe it does not get sharpened??? Not sure.Charlie

crazy charlie

Threads
here are the blades

Attachments

• toro blades.jpg
    toro blades.jpg
    892.8 KB · Views: 8