HEY...COMPACT TRACTOR FAN...WHY ARE YOU HORNING IN ON MY CAN OF WORMS HERE??? :laughing::laughing:
I'm trying to become a Member of the Month here on LMF, the first one ever, and here you are trying to hijack my thread....:laughing::laughing:
Why don't you go back to TBN and wait for a second person to reply to your post on "Michelle Obamas Gardening Book"....:laughing::laughing:
I did you a favor by being the first....:laughing::laughing:
Just woofing you, glad to see you here on LMF, you will be a REAL asset here too...:thumbsup:
I SUGGESTED IT SO I GOT DIBS......:laughing:
No, Kenny deserves it more than me.
Twall, TBN has a "Member of the Month" and Compact Tractor Fan here has earned that for March of 2011...are you impressed now?
Thanks JDgreen! I think you are the one trying to get the LMF member of the month award. :wink::laughing:
Dunno - depends on what it takes to win it :laughing:
Certainly not posts like the one "Michelle Obamas Gardening Book" like I am ragging Compact Tractor Fan for starting....:laughing:
It ain't even here yet, but I told Muhammad Kenny deserves it more than me....:thumbsup:
Then, I'm likely to not see it for a long time. Haven't been on TBN in a while. I don't enjoy it as much as LMF, like I said I wouldn't when you and Kenny were pushing me to sign up........:smile:
No, it was under "Friendly Politics" in the "Front Porch" section...he had asked if anyybody was going to buy her book...very short thread.