What They Don't Want You to Know! Insider Secrets and Tips to Shopping at Harbor Freight

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
  • / What They Don't Want You to Know! Insider Secrets and Tips to Shopping at Harbor Freight
Not real secret if you been dealing HFT as long as I have. Besides Amazon has some better deals at times and now Temu is up and running they also have good deals. But kinda have research whatever you looking for to get the best price and quality.

But of course I don't jump for everything HFT either as my tool needs have out grown HFT now. So a lot of my tools are now coming Amazon. Now that I have found Temu
who knows where I order from now.

Last edited:

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / What They Don't Want You to Know! Insider Secrets and Tips to Shopping at Harbor Freight
Not real secret if you been dealing HFT as long as I have. Besides Amazon has some better deals at times and now Temu is up and running they also have good deals. But kinda have research whatever you looking for to get the best price and quality.

But of course I don't jump for everything HFT either as my tool needs have out grown HFT now. So a lot of my tools are now coming Amazon. Now that I have found Temu
who knows where I order from now.

I've not heard anything good about Temu yet. I've got Walmart+ & Amazon. And sometimes Ebay. I don't need any more.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I don't have a Tramlaw plus account but I do have a tax exempt account with them.

As for Temu it is a new service so only time will tell if it proves to be of any value. As far somethings appear to lower in cost and others are high; just depend on what you looking for. Delivery times are a little slow however.

But either one of the three you must do your homework before ordering. Right now Tramlaw has the motor just as cheap as the local store with free shipping so that saves me having to drive 60+ miles round trip to local store and I can focus on the shop repairs.

gregboggess

Threads
What is Tramlaw?

4getgto

Threads
What is Tramlaw?
I don't know either but like with Temu they're a little suspicious. Jmo.
Neither like Amazon or Wal-Mart and are trying high and mightily to compete with them..

X580

Threads
This is pretty interesting. Maybe it'll save some folks some money.

@PTmowerMech , thanks for sharing / posting this up!

Always interesting to see some reactions when members attempt to share helpful info … I buy as many tools as the next guy but, only one guy out of all of us tool gurus took the time to make a 2-part video on and share some worthwhile tips and tricks.

So, Thanks .., again! 👍

Last edited:

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
What is Tramlaw?
It is another name for Wally World aka Walmart. It is what I have been calling them for years.

Every the Walton family quit Sam Walton's policy of selling American products whenever he could. Now it is over ran with Chinese products.

Peva

Threads
This is pretty interesting. Maybe it'll save some folks some money.

One precaution:

The coupon site given in the video, HFQDPDB.com, is not a secure site. (He says it right, but the text he displays in the video is incorrect.)

The correct url is HFQPDB.com

Fortunately my browser warned me and blocked it, and I never override those blocks. Then I went back and listened to him say the different-but-correct URL - and that worked.

👍