What state is everyone from?

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
isnt there a library up there that is in both canada and new york?

From Massena NY to Rouses Point NY dry land comes together, Canada and NY state. I own a house up in that area and spend a lot of time up there. Never heard about any library in the two country's.
As a matter of fact after 9/11 they watch the border between the two country's very close and the Border Control just built a new big building just east of Malone NY.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
You must be on Alburg Tongue, Vermont? About a hour away from me.

BHLC

Threads
We service the area, we're actually in Fairfax.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
You must do a lot of summer cottages. I have the problem at my place because it can be 4 to 5 weeks at a time before I can mow it. I can well under stand a demand for your services.

sgmgarden

Threads
I'm afraid I am a long way away from any states, I'm from sunny Scotland! Although I do have a good knowledge of lawn mowers which I can hopefully share with you all, that is of course, if and when you need it :biggrin:

edd

Threads
also from L A......lower alabama.......bahaia grass headquarters

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I'm afraid I am a long way away from any states, I'm from sunny Scotland! Although I do have a good knowledge of lawn mowers which I can hopefully share with you all, that is of course,( if and when you need it) :biggrin:

We always need more knowledge and it sure doesn't where you are from. Other then the American Indian we are from all over the world in this country. My parents came from Holland.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Born & raised and will be buried in Middle Tennessee. Love America The Beautiful, but TN will always be "home". We got Country Music(the town I live in now is the home of Charlie Daniels), good whiskey(the Jack Daniels distillery is 15 miles from where I was born....in a "dry county"LOL) and we may be lazy hillbillies...but we git ur dun:0)