WHAT NOT TO DO WITH YOUR MOWER

i remember back in the 70's(i think) it was the opposite....a ford truck pulling a commercial air craft down the runway. ford tough:smile:
 
He looks like a grown man to me. I am going to take it is his tractor and money. If this is the case I am not going to call him a fool. His money is going to have to fix it if it breaks. If someone is raceing and blows and engine up they aren't called a fool.

Yea I guess you are right they probably don't make anything better suited for this kind of job. :confused2:
 
I bet hes glad he did not live on the side of a hill. That truck would have made a mud flap out of him when he tried to stop.
 
i remember back in the 70's(i think) it was the opposite....a ford truck pulling a commercial air craft down the runway. ford tough:smile:

I remember in the middle 80's there was a Chevy truck commercial where they hitched a C-10 to what I remember as a giant monster of an earthmoving dump truck. They made a big deal about trhe 5000 pound truck pulling a load 10X or 20X it's own weight, but I bet the commercial was a fake.
 
Back
Top