WHAT NOT TO DO WITH YOUR MOWER

LandN

Threads
i remember back in the 70's(i think) it was the opposite....a ford truck pulling a commercial air craft down the runway. ford tough:smile:

Black Bart

Threads
He looks like a grown man to me. I am going to take it is his tractor and money. If this is the case I am not going to call him a fool. His money is going to have to fix it if it breaks. If someone is raceing and blows and engine up they aren't called a fool.

Yea I guess you are right they probably don't make anything better suited for this kind of job. :confused2:

jimrs

Threads
I bet hes glad he did not live on the side of a hill. That truck would have made a mud flap out of him when he tried to stop.

benski

Threads
Yeah, that whole stopping thing could be a real issue.:laughing::biggrin:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
i remember back in the 70's(i think) it was the opposite....a ford truck pulling a commercial air craft down the runway. ford tough:smile:

I remember in the middle 80's there was a Chevy truck commercial where they hitched a C-10 to what I remember as a giant monster of an earthmoving dump truck. They made a big deal about trhe 5000 pound truck pulling a load 10X or 20X it's own weight, but I bet the commercial was a fake.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads

I posted before this without looking at the video. There is no way that Deere (looks like a 445) could take the 1500 pound tongue weight of the 8000 plus pounds of F350 and trailer.

THE VIDEO IS GIMMICKED. My 4210 can hitch up to and move my 6000 lb travel trailer, but it outweighs the Deere shown in the video by 3X-4X.