Engine What kind of oil ?

Well, I went into two stores that supply a wide range of oil, and neither sold 10W30!

I'll just have to buy it from eBay.
Jmurry: If I can show you how to purchase AMSOIL products there and get them at COST would you be interested?You can order direct from Amsoil and have delivered to your door step. Thanks for your question.
Amsoilman :thumbsup:
 
Jmurry: If I can show you how to purchase AMSOIL products there and get them at COST would you be interested?You can order direct from Amsoil and have delivered to your door step. Thanks for your question.
Amsoilman :thumbsup:

WHAT question did he ask???

You are aware of advertising & selling products on these forums, is something you agreed NOT to do when you joined... Right.
There are several members here that use & sell Amsoil... They have not violated the advertising/marketing polices here... As Parkmower mentioned in another thread... this looks like it is crossing the line.. You need to re read the "Forum Rules & Terms of Use" (at the bottom of these pages) and use the "Contact Us" link if you still have questions... :smile:KennyV
 
Last edited:
WHAT question did he ask???

You are aware of advertising & selling products on these forums, is something you agreed NOT to do when you joined... Right.
There are several members here that use & sell Amsoil... They have not violated the advertising/marketing polices here... As Parkmower mentioned in another thread... this looks like it is crossing the line.. You need to re read the "Forum Rules & Terms of Use" (at the bottom of these pages) and use the "Contact Us" link if you still have questions... :smile:KennyV
You beat me to it Kenny!

Read the rules and if you agree, post away, if you don't, go away :thumbsup:
 
Anyway, does it have to be lawn mower oil, or will regular 10W30 car oil work fine ?

Regular 10w30 should be just fine.


And after, enjoy some 10w30 for yourself !

neustadt-10w30.jpg
 
Recommend it --YES :thumbsup:

Advertise it and your referral to become preferred customers - NO :thumbdown:

I buy direct and anyone can do it by going directly to Amsoil web site .

STOP the advertising ! :thumbdown:
 
Recommend it --YES :thumbsup:

Advertise it and your referral to become preferred customers - NO :thumbdown:

I buy direct and anyone can do it by going directly to Amsoil web site .

STOP the advertising ! :thumbdown:
Too true! Plenty of other avenues exist for stirring up business. If he'd like to join in the discussions and ideas presented, I'm all in, so to speak.
 
For these of you who still run automotive oils in your air cooled motors. I would advise you to check the lower seal. I have replaced many belts due to oil leaks from the lower seal on new motors using automotive grade oils. Air cooled motors do run hotter and will cause leaks past the seal. I have run all brands, but I will always make sure I use oils designed for Air Cooled engines.
 
Back
Top