What kind of computer(s) do you use to visit LMF?

What kind of computer(s) do you use to visit LMF?

• PC

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Macintosh

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Desktop

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Laptop

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Mobile Device

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters

motorrefurb

Threads
  • / What kind of computer(s) do you use to visit LMF?
I did have a mid-2008 MacBook but it decided to stop working and had a $2000 file recovery going its way if I wanted to fix and keep everything, but I am going to get a new one and I am using in the meantime a Dell XPS 400 with a 1TB Western Digital External Hard-drive, a 23" LG Monitor. I also use a Belkin OmniView 4 port ps/2 switcher to switch monitor views so I can simultaneously use my daily use computer and my server (Dell Dimension 2350) and when I get a chance I'm also going to hook up my Dell Dimension 4300 :biggrin:

Marcusk

Threads
iPad 2 wifi only 32 go...

Great toy I have the manuals for my toys on here as PDF,s when you ate working on mowers and such it's gret to be able to look at a utube vid showing you how when you can be next to your mower ..

Dangeroustoys56

Threads
PC's here - actually have 2 of them ( use one at a time mostly) ones my 'frankenstien' a friend built for me many years ago to play 'Unreal Tournament ' online and my other PC games , the other is my folks older 'noisy' compac - unfortunately both are 'graphically challenged' for newer games..... still debating on wether to update the compac or frankenstien - or just get another 'gamer' puter eventually.

I already have flat screen monitors, ditched the antique ones. Bot them because they were super cheep at the time.