What jump starters for zero turn mowers your using.

Cajun power

Threads
  • / What jump starters for zero turn mowers your using.
I bought a hulkman li-on battery from amazon last year. 2000AMP capacity. It is primarily for my truck as a back up source in case I needed a jump. But what I have found is this thing is amazingly useful in all kinds of applications. I can use it as a charger for my phone, power supply for a portable air compressor (astroAI model), as a charger/jumper for batteries. It has a USB-C charging port and takes about 5 hours to fully charge from depleted state. There is also an RCA type power supply with wall outlet plug cord that takes about the same amount of time. There is another USB-C port for power output, a special keyed output for the jumper clamps (black and white), so you can't mess that up. It has an auto cigarette lighter/accessory plug adapter, so you can use that to charge it.

I have left this battery under the rear seats at high summer heat and cold sub freezing temperatures for months at a time and it still maintains 100 percent charge state. It has a nice sturdy box that keeps everything tidy. About the only thing I can say that could be improved is the length of the clamp cables...For my tractor, I need to extend these with a longer jumper cable. It's still a good reliable source of very powerful energy. I have a 6.2 and a 5.3 and they both turn over easily from this charger in a dead battery state. My Kubota M7 likewise will turn over and start with it, in a low/no battery state. I am sure you would need a much larger capacity battery for something super heavy duty, like in the range of over 1000 CCA requirements. But for the common truck and tractor and for sure any mower, this one will work with no issues.

parabians

Forum Newbie
Threads
Schumacher for me. Off-season, I keep a Battery Tender trickle charge on my JD 665 and my bigger ag tractors. It says in my heated shop during Oregon winters.

el_chupo_

Forum Newbie
Threads

There are many. For stuff like this, I have yet to be disappointed with something that tests well from Project Farm.

Gooloo owner myself.

GearHead36

Threads
Everything I have that doesn't get used or driven in the winter gets a Battery Tender. Better than a jump starter, as the batteries will last longer.

Threads
I park my equipment in a shed and really don't want to run 200 feet of electrical cord out to the shed and through the window with a battery tender, I ended up buying this at Home Depot to jump start it . I leave it in my wife's car in case she needs it.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 0

Lawn Addict
Threads
I park my equipment in a shed and really don't want to run 200 feet of electrical cord out to the shed and through the window with a battery tender,
They make solar powered battery tenders. Just need some sunlight..

I use Battery MINDers* on my stuff..