Buying Advice What 2 cycle oil

I use Chevron in my french fry cooker Intek with no problems (3100 rpm) But in trimmers and other 7000 rpm 2 strokers go synthetic!!:thumbsup:
 
A little more walmart info here. Today I took some specifics off the plastic bottles.

Supertech NMMA for outboards, in smaller print "and other 2 strokes." $2.43/pt.

Supertech "Precise Mix" Universal ( has graduated reservoir top to measure oz . Label emhasizes trimmers , but does not exclude any 2 stroke. $5/pt.

Looks like the 2nd is the good ****, but neither is synthetic.

I have found you can sort thru junk for good stuff at both Wal Mart and Harbor Freight.:biggrin:
 
You could not pay for me to walk into a Walmart.
Support your lawn dealer!! Keep them in business instead of china Walmart!!
 
You could not pay for me to walk into a Walmart.
Support your lawn dealer!! Keep them in business instead of china Walmart!!

I'm with you, I'll support my dealer. It benefits him as well as benefiting me. I don't go near Walmart, Kmart or Target.
 
Back
Top