Welcome to the Murray Forum -- Check in Here First!

ejb513

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello thanks to all for the willingness to help me with my lawn mower problem

jbxtex

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Murray Forum -- Check in Here First!
Re: Welcome to the Murray Forum -- Greetings Yall!

I picked up a Murray Rear ending Rider for 75 bucks on craigslist. I have a smallish yard but have a messed up ankle so hence the rider. Thanks

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 14
Threads
Re: Welcome to the Murray Forum -- Greetings Yall!

I picked up a Murray Rear ending Rider for 75 bucks on craigslist. I have a smallish yard but have a messed up ankle so hence the rider. Thanks

:welcome: Welcome to LawnWorld...nice mower! :thumbsup:

jtannos

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Murray equipment owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your Murray power tools (that is, if your mower has a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your equipment.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Murray owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Murray owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Murray stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

I have a Scotts Lawn Tractor made by Murray with a 17-HP B&S Intek engine. The engine will not crank due to a blown 15-amp fuse. Replacement fuses are blown also. Any clues as to what to look for? Thanks

latollman

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello...I own a Murray 425001X8D (my grandbaby sitting on it) Murray.jpg I bought it brand new and overall it's been a good mower. However I joined this forum to get help with an ongoing issue. I'll create a separate thread for that.

hairryanimal

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello
Well here goes. I recently got my murray i/c mower with 40 inch cut and a 12hp tacumsa motor. I am not sure what year it is. Finding this fourm has been wonderful, I am hoping to find the information that I need and share whatever I can with others

rmitchh

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello all. I just picked up a used Murray riding mower with a vertical shaft Tecumseh 13 hp motor with a electric starter. Not sure of the year but it runs like a beast. That is when I can get it to start.

Thanks,
Mitch

brianklink

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello all,

I have an older 21" Murray walk behind lawn mower that has a "snap in" throttle cable. I can't seem to find these type cables anywhere on the web. As you can see from the attached pics the "snap in" hub portion of my cable has separated from the cable housing effectively rendering the cable useless. I tried to glue but it loosened again. Perhaps a stronger glue would do the trick. What I really want to know is....can I still get these cables? Or perhaps can I retrofit a different style of cable. I believe the plate that bolts to the carb may need to be modified if I go down the retrofit path. The model number for my mower is 21678X92A. Thanks for any input!!

Brian

IMG_20130721_240155_074.jpgIMG_20130721_240210_506.jpgIMG_20130721_240217_655.jpg

pfleming

Threads
Hey guys, new member here. I have a 1998 Murray model 42590x92a 42" cut that I've upgraded from the stock 14.5 hp to a 17.5 hp Briggs engine. I also have a newly acquired L130 John Deere that was given to me by a friend a couple of weeks ago. I never thought I'd own a Deere, but hey, can't sneeze at free. I was wondering if anyone has a link to an owners manual for my Murray? I'd like to brush up on how to level the deck (the right way), because after putting on a set of mulching blades, it seems to cut lower than it did with flat blades on the same setting. Any help is appreciated.

ddrichard

Forum Newbie
Threads
hello names Denis , been lurking for a while and decided to come and play. i currently own a 1998 murray 17hp hydro and a murray made sears gt18 4 speed.