Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!

Micah Haarhoff

Threads
Hi, I have a hustler z 44"

BEYTILL

Threads
Just traded in my 2 month old Raptor 52 for a SD 54 and the differance is nite and day. Well worth the extra cash.

Bucket8577

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi all!

I bought a Raptor 52 and have mowed twice with it...once without and once with the mulching kit. I was very pleased both times.

I may be mowing quite a bit more often than necessary for a while :)

khwkins

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!
My name is Kyle and at the time I don't own a hustler. I 'm researching zero turn lawnmowers, trying to find a good reliable mower, just looking at comments .
Thanks

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
My name is Kyle and at the time I don't own a hustler. I 'm researching zero turn lawnmowers, trying to find a good reliable mower, just looking at comments .
Thanks

A couple of questions Kyle. How much ground are you talking about maintaining, what's the area like, as in hills, slopes etc. Last question would be what mowers do they sell in your area?

Last edited:

SandyT33

Forum Newbie
Threads
Glad to be in a forum of Hustler owners. I have had my Fastrak 48" for about 7 years now. I have often said it is the most fun I have ever had mowing!

GREETINGS to all Hustler mower owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Hustler owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Hustler mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Hustler stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

Threads
Glad to be in a forum of Hustler owners. I have had my Fastrak 48" for about 7 years now. I have often said it is the most fun I have ever had mowing!

Welcome to the forum!! :thumbsup:

imapuzzl

Forum Newbie
Threads
John from Oklahoma, Hustler Raptor 54", 5 acres.

Robbherring

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, thanks for the forum. 1.4 hrs on a raptor ad 54"

BigRed150

Threads
Hello I have a Big Dog Alpha 52" with a 24 hp Kohler 7000 w/ smart choke. Love it!!!