Welcome to the Exmark Forum -- Check in Here First!

kileyspop

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi. I have an eXmark lazer Z which has been a great machine till now. Thus I am joining a forum for help.

BustedKnuckles

Threads
Hello guys and gals! I'm new to the Exmark brand and just purchased a (best I can tell) 1994 or 1995 Viking 48" 5-speed walk behind. It's a belt drive model and uses the older style cogged single v-belts.

I'm having trouble locating the serial number so if anyone here can enlighten me, it would be greatly appreciated!

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
Hello guys and gals! I'm new to the Exmark brand and just purchased a (best I can tell) 1994 or 1995 Viking 48" 5-speed walk behind. It's a belt drive model and uses the older style cogged single v-belts.

I'm having trouble locating the serial number so if anyone here can enlighten me, it would be greatly appreciated!

The Viking is Hydro i believe you have a Metro but the Number Should be right below the Transmission to the left :thumbsup:

BustedKnuckles

Threads
The Viking is Hydro i believe you have a Metro but the Number Should be right below the Transmission to the left :thumbsup:

They made Vikings in belt drive too! Thanks for the response and I'll have a look. :thumbsup:

BustedKnuckles

Threads
ohh did not know this thanks for your info :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think it may just be the older Vikings though.

This is my second belt-driven WB but I may switch to a hydro if I can find a steal on one over winter; I hear they're the cat's pajamas.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
if you get one get a floating deck best think for a wb ever imo

belt drives are great to but fixed deck on are okay