Welcome to the Exmark Forum -- Check in Here First!

efleming50

Forum Newbie
Threads
Re: Thank you for the invite..Eric

Hello fellow Exmark owners and forum

I am a proud owner of a 99 Lazer Z 60" LZ25KC604 with Comander CH25S Kohler spec #PS-68606.
I put it to bed in the fall in working order and now she turns over with plenty of fuel, but no spark either side.
Stored outside under a tarp unfortunately.
I have spent hours on-line and phone to techs as it takes four donkeys to move it anywhere.
I have replaced both fuses and hit all connections with dielectric. Doesn't look like mice got into anything, but I can't seem to get the
plastic blower cover off. Been told to check the ignition modual, but can't get to it.
Just got off the phone with one bigger local Exmark service centers and he was helpful, but after I gave the spec # still didn't seem to know if it had one or two coils, etc. Even said the motor may have to come out..doesn't look that way.
I could use some direction and the grass is growing.
Thank you,
efleming50@myfairpoint.net

LawnDawg84

Threads
Hello Northern Kentuckian, teamed up with a leading Lawncare, Landscaping Company in Northern KY, 3 60" Lazers, 6 52" Turf tracers, 1 52" Standon exmark, 2 36" Exmarks Walk behinds. and also 4 60" walk behind Turf tracers.

Threads
Hello Northern Kentuckian, teamed up with a leading Lawncare, Landscaping Company in Northern KY, 3 60" Lazers, 6 52" Turf tracers, 1 52" Standon exmark, 2 36" Exmarks Walk behinds. and also 4 60" walk behind Turf tracers.

Wow....I would LOVE to see a picture of all those great machines! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

LawnDawg84

Threads
Here ya go! missing about 4 or 5 of them in this pic!

Attachments

• work1.jpg
    work1.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 19

LawnDawg84

Threads
Yeah they are expensive machines but a lot to take care of.... they average about 120 hours each a month.

rpeter46

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, my name is Paul and I just inherited my father's 2005 Exmark LazerZ. I believe it is a 60", and it has a 27hp Kohler. I will have to be mowing about 7 acres of his 160 acre property with this machine. It has about 460 hours on it. I appreciate all the help and experience you guys have here!

Threads
Hello, my name is Paul and I just inherited my father's 2005 Exmark LazerZ. I believe it is a 60", and it has a 27hp Kohler. I will have to be mowing about 7 acres of his 160 acre property with this machine. It has about 460 hours on it. I appreciate all the help and experience you guys have here!

:welcome: Welcome! Nice mower! :thumbsup:

trophyman

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello everybody, greetings from sunny Florida. Got an old Lazer 60 that ran great till last w/e so I'm here trying to find some info.