was wondering how many Canadians are here stop in and say hi

earthworm

Threads
  • / was wondering how many Canadians are here stop in and say hi
have a good day yourself

Well, Bison, I too have relatives in the Netherlands (Van der Goes)....They seem to have legal drugs, we have them illegal....
same bottom line ??
Have I spoken anything in truth ???
Also, even if I am American, I am not blind by this, I am the opposite of a tea-bagging conservative...

Bison

Threads
Well, Bison, I too have relatives in the Netherlands (Van der Goes)....They seem to have legal drugs, we have them illegal....same bottom line ??
Have I spoken anything in truth ???
Also, even if I am American, I am not blind by this, I am the opposite of a tea-bagging conservative...

AFAIK my relatives are not on drugs, so their bottom line must look more rosy than the druggies bottom line.:wink:

I heard the dutch gov-ment is considdering making drugs illigal again.

spyderMR1

Forum Newbie
Threads
Saw the thread title so i thought i might say hello:smile:

Lawn ventures

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello fellow Canadians! I'm from Alberta. Little town called Slave Lake. I'm new in business but I've been cutting grass for a few years now. Hopping to learn a lot more from this forum.

Bison

Threads
Hello fellow Canadians! I'm from Alberta. Little town called Slave Lake. I'm new in business but I've been cutting grass for a few years now. Hopping to learn a lot more from this forum.
Hello fellow Albertan.
Don't hold your breath on learning here more than you know already about cutting grass. It ain't rocket science.
I tell you what i know about grass cutting
There's 600 models wheeled lawn mowers out there,the blades work all the same.
Then there are 600 models weed eaters out there, they all use the same cords.
Then there is the old fashioned scythe that very few people still know how to use cause it ain't powered by gas or electric (the latter seems a crime today).
Then there's goats,..by far the best lawn mowers ever cause they clip the grass on a ongoing basis and also have a build in fertilizer plant.
It is the only mower that works around the clock without supervision or operator,.it does not depreciate in value, it sells for more than the purchase price after the mowing season is over if you bought it in the spring when young, it is also a consumable product.
The only drawbacks it has..it is hard on plants, flowers and shrubs and it don't mind mowing the neighbors lawn as well so a restraint of some kind is required in the form of a fence or pin and rope.

:laughing:

Bison

Threads
I am, more or less, an advocate of the cheapest possible repair/fix.
Things are changing, but is this anything new ?
Is this good or bad ?
As to the brushes.....are there other sources ?
Probably NOT, if one captures and controls that market and then waits for the demand....
I'm am sure its NOT a "new" starter but a restored one , using those $25 brushes (discounted 90%)..
I do not trust business as I do not know all the particulars and details of business, I only make "educated" guesses.

I think that the world is "crazy" as we really do not know all the whys and whens and whos....and those in their Ivory Towers are not about to release this info and data.

Belarus starter brand new in the box straight from the Belarus factory,..russian writing on the identification plate ;)
Brushes for these starters are not made aftermarket, can only be had from the dealer.
I have not found a brush that could be modefied to fit either.

Vervepipes

Threads
Hello from Halifax. Just moved back here after spending 10 years in Cold Lake.