bakerg Lawn Addict Apr 27, 2012 #171 Sears.:thumbsup: Attachments !BzfR08!BWk~$(KGrHqZ,!ioEw5P+96RHBMWQq7F4K!~~_3.jpg 90.4 KB · Views: 52
midnite rider Lawn Addict Apr 30, 2012 #172 Simplicity, more recent ad.:thumbsup: Attachments simplicityad291.jpg 297.5 KB · Views: 48
bakerg Lawn Addict Apr 30, 2012 #173 Older Simplicity .:wink: Attachments cover1.jpg 37.3 KB · Views: 40
bakerg Lawn Addict May 6, 2012 #174 Cub Cadet.:biggrin: Attachments MorePowerToYou.jpg 38.7 KB · Views: 37
bakerg Lawn Addict May 8, 2012 #175 Reely old.:laughing: Attachments 6a011168ca5559970c0133efba7eb8970b-800wi.jpg 219.8 KB · Views: 32
bakerg Lawn Addict May 9, 2012 #176 Farm-Ette:thumbsup: Attachments gallery_8005_525_1328956256_8436.jpg 50.5 KB · Views: 32 gallery_8005_525_1328956253_8414.jpg 55.3 KB · Views: 33
Snapperfreak Well-Known Member May 9, 2012 #177 My grandparents had one of those reely old reel mowers when I was a kid. Looked just like that one. Wish I still had it. Been looking for one at garage sales. It can still be cool without a motor.:smile:
My grandparents had one of those reely old reel mowers when I was a kid. Looked just like that one. Wish I still had it. Been looking for one at garage sales. It can still be cool without a motor.:smile:
bakerg Lawn Addict May 11, 2012 #178 Fairbanks Morse.:thumbsup: Attachments 4af4811ef3427_110038n.jpg 26.1 KB · Views: 47 4913680961_2ed708ef81.jpg 146.5 KB · Views: 50
Briana Lawn Addict May 17, 2012 #179 bakerg said: Fairbanks Morse.:thumbsup: Click to expand... I like that Fairbanks ad! The one with the woman on it of course. :dance1:
bakerg said: Fairbanks Morse.:thumbsup: Click to expand... I like that Fairbanks ad! The one with the woman on it of course. :dance1:
midnite rider Lawn Addict May 17, 2012 #180 1956 Worcester. :licking::licking: The next door neighbor dousing his wife. :laughing::laughing: Attachments worchestervintagead12.jpg 184.7 KB · Views: 50