Very frustrated with my walk behind

Striper

Threads
I have an exmark Viking 48" hydrostatic 2013 with 80 hrs on it and am having a lot of problems with the cut. My mower is leaving a lot of areas of uncut grass. I have tried all different types of blades from mulching to medium lift to high lift with all having the same problem. I have cut in wet conditions and dry and all with the same result. I can go from speeds of 1 to 6. When I go at 2 it cuts great. However i usually go at 4 which is not too fast, and I have seen a lot of uncut areas, requiring me to double cut. Is it this particular model that is having these types of problems or do I need to upgrade to the next model of walk behinds. Please help

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Did it cut fine at one time then change over time?

Striper

Threads
No. It has pretty much always been cutting this way. I have been noticing it for a while now and have done everything that I can do. Like I said I have asked a lot of people and tried lots of different things with the same result. I am starting to feel as though it is a defect in the model

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Might be cutting to tall. Blades don't have enough lift to pull the longer grass. Also check your deck belt tension. Blade sharpness. And could try different blades

LazerZLandscaping

Threads
I have an exmark Viking 48" hydrostatic 2013 with 80 hrs on it and am having a lot of problems with the cut. My mower is leaving a lot of areas of uncut grass. I have tried all different types of blades from mulching to medium lift to high lift with all having the same problem. I have cut in wet conditions and dry and all with the same result. I can go from speeds of 1 to 6. When I go at 2 it cuts great. However i usually go at 4 which is not too fast, and I have seen a lot of uncut areas, requiring me to double cut. Is it this particular model that is having these types of problems or do I need to upgrade to the next model of walk behinds. Please help

There has been lots of problems with Exmark's lately where there is uncut grass. Usually the uncut grass is located there the blades meet. People said replacing the blades may help, but some of the blades you tried aren't helping. See if you can try every type of blade on your mower and go from there.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Only thing that I have found that works is heeling the deck just a 1/4 inch

Striper

Threads
Might be cutting to tall. Blades don't have enough lift to pull the longer grass. Also check your deck belt tension. Blade sharpness. And could try different blades
I have tried every blade that I know of. I notice grass uncut when it I am not taking too much off either

Striper

Threads
There has been lots of problems with Exmark's lately where there is uncut grass. Usually the uncut grass is located there the blades meet. People said replacing the blades may help, but some of the blades you tried aren't helping. See if you can try every type of blade on your mower and go from there.
honestly, I have tried every type of blade. My mower is missing where the blades meet. What do you think of the turf tracer, either series.

Striper

Threads
Only thing that I have found that works is heeling the deck just a 1/4 inch
some of my customers ask for me to cut all different heights and all of them still had the same problem and a lot of uncut/ missed grass

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
some of my customers ask for me to cut all different heights and all of them still had the same problem and a lot of uncut/ missed grass

Do you have the deck level or lower in the front?