UT70127a carburettor

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Same story here again.
The homelite web page shows no parts available for this trimmer .
Walmart show a carb ( no identification of course for $99 US )
Does any one have cross refference for this carb .
Is here a different web site I should be looking at ?

StarTech

Threads
It should be a Zama C1U-H46A carburetor. PN 120900026 Amazon has a much better price on the part direct from Ryobi / Homelite (TTI). Better than even my distributor.
Repair kit is RB-82.

Last edited:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Thank you sir.
My primary wholesaler used to be the Oregon distributor so i could look up carbs by manufacturers through their web page but Briggs does that now so the pages are gone.
Thankfully I went to the effort of numbering all of the items in my bulk kits before this happened so I can make up a diaphragm & gasket kit for just about anything from sight if not part number.
Put a kit through this one but still no joy .
Usually I would persist but there is a pile of stuff that has accumulated while i was sick & I need to get them all out before I reopen , which with my luck will be the same days as they decide we go into isolation.

Last edited:

StarTech

Threads
Personally I don't use GND kits and I prefer to install new metering needle valves

Attachments

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Interesting.
When I took over there would have been better than 100 brand new unused needles.
PO used to order full kits then only fit the diaphragms & gaskets , there was probably 50 or so filter screens and heaven knows how many levers & welcj plugs.
They are still waiting to get sorted but considering that I have only replaced one plug is 7 years, that might be quite some time.
So it became a task to work out which was what then make up a grab box.
I rarely change a needle unless the carb fails the vacuum or forward pressure test on the fuel inlet .
usually go 15 psi .

StarTech

Threads
Must be different here then as use the 10x loupe the needle usually has wear ring. I don't plug the welch since I use an USC but do wish they would include all the welch plugs for a particular carburetor in the kits. I got several Stihl Zama carbs that sometime loses the welch plug over the main nozzle making necessary to replace the whole carburetor as I have a size that fits yet. Nothing wrong with the carbs after cleaning just missing that darn welch plug.

Mentioning filter screens I change quite a few those newer ones that are so thick and fine that you can't see through nor can you clean them even in the USC.

Like you I probably only changed a few but I get the tools for installing them through they get collecting dust. When it comes to Walbros I did need to get the new W tool as I have worked on several WTEA carbs and need to set the metering levers.