US Postal Service Scolding

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ric,the Veterans Adm. have their own police force also.as far as govt. employees being spoiled I'd say some are but the dept I worked which was Nursing Service ,no way!In the 34yrs. I worked for the V.A. I could count on 1 HAND how many Christmas I got off.I also would say that most serving in the military aren't in no way spoiled. russ

Well I never thought they were that spoiled knowing what some go through, that's why I ask the question when I saw this post

Uh...government workers are terribly spoiled, probably the worst on the planet.

I was just wondering if his statement was an assumption or if he knew form experience.:smile:

173abn

Threads
Ric,my bad.I was speaking to Mr Palmer's assumption that all govt. employees are spoiled. russ

AndyMan

Threads
I was across the county yesterday and found myself behind a different rural mail carrier. He had found a unique way to solve the problem, since not a single mailbox was clear enough to get to from his vehicle. He was using one of those grabber things that disabled people use to reach high shelves. He used it first to open the box, then used it to retrieved the outgoing mail, then used it a third time to deliver the mail into the box, before using it again to close the door.

I wanted to zoom up and shake his hand and ask him to come be MY mailman! :smile:

JumpingJack

Forum Newbie
Threads
They deliver in ice, sleet, and snow ... when it's convenient. :} Actually, I can understand it,.

The thing is that there are a lot of different types of mail men and women, some will follow the old motto of the USPS, while a lot of others will use the regulations to their advantage.

If you want to think what might happen if you tick off the mailman, remember Seinfeld, and the mail man there? Kinda funny but also for some a reality