Turf Tiger Security

I want a way to secure my mower. Any recommendations to keep it from wandering off? I know a dedicated bad guy can take it if he really wants it and nothing is gonna be fool proof. I'd like to make it time consuming and rather difficult.

Thanks!

ms
 
Remove all fuses and keep them in a secure location, just remember to put them all back in the correct holders. Chain and padlock each rear wheel thru the wheel holes and tight to the ROPS. If a carburetored engine, disconnect the fuel shut off solenoid. Remove the battery. Just a few suggestions!!!
 
I vote chain and padlock $15 dollars any hardware store. And remove the battery cresent wrench and5 mins of your time it will be to much trouble for thieves.

If your a home owner take pics of the machine take pics of the model and serial sticker and send the pics to your home owners insurance place.
 
One thing you might consider. I purchased insurance just on my turf tiger. It was only $30 a year. However, I only use it for my residence and not for commercial.

-bobby
 
Back
Top