M Milam Forum Newbie Jul 26, 2015 #1 I have a Turbo Diesel Sabre Tooth Tiger. It overheats. The fan is turning. the screen is clean, etc. Any suggestions. The engine is vey strong. Would like to keep it of possible. Any suggestions
I have a Turbo Diesel Sabre Tooth Tiger. It overheats. The fan is turning. the screen is clean, etc. Any suggestions. The engine is vey strong. Would like to keep it of possible. Any suggestions
M Milam Forum Newbie Jul 27, 2015 #3 Thank you I will try that immediately. /s/ Tom Milam, Jr. [email protected]
M Mad Mackie Lawn Addict Jul 27, 2015 #4 Head gasket leaking compression/combustion into the cooling system????
B Bc3d Forum Newbie Apr 4, 2020 #5 Milam said: Thank you I will try that immediately. /s/ Tom Milam, Jr. [email protected] Click to expand... . Just wanted to know if replacing the thermostat worked?
Milam said: Thank you I will try that immediately. /s/ Tom Milam, Jr. [email protected] Click to expand... . Just wanted to know if replacing the thermostat worked?
D DK35vince Well-Known Member Apr 4, 2020 #6 Make sure the belt is tight. Check the radiator fins are clear (not plugged up). Even with a screen the radiator fins can plug up over time.
Make sure the belt is tight. Check the radiator fins are clear (not plugged up). Even with a screen the radiator fins can plug up over time.