Trailer tires

SYW

Forum Newbie
I have a 16 ft trailer. I carry two Hustler Z riders daily. A set of china made trailers tires last less than 5000 miles This is getting expensive I inflate tires to 40 psi. any suggestions
 
Quit buying low milage tires. Buy higher mileage tires. Get me a pictures of the wear on the tires.
 
They are wearing on the inside. I know I should have rotated. I will check on truck tires also looking at Goodyear Marathon Radial Trailer Tires. Any reviews.
 
I only use Goodyear Marathons although they are now made in China, but radials have less rolling resistance and have a softer ride.
If you have a 3,500 LB rated single axle, you may consider upgrading it to a 5,000 axle.
With your tires rearing on the inside, you may have an overloaded axle.
What is the correct pressure for your tires, should be marked on the tires.
 
Back
Top